Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Trudy Wideman

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Estrogien for women
7/11/2007 6:51:37 PM
Hi you all I have been suffering with this problem for many years took so much medecine for uriiary tract problems and one day I read an artical on Applecider viragina just one spoon of applecider mixed with water one time a day for two days and thank God
trudywideman
+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Estrogien for women
7/13/2007 2:58:36 AM
Hi Trudy,

It is coming soon!

This is a 30 min Information!

http://www.itvventures.com/shows/estrosym.asp

Best wishes,  

Vessie

+0
Trudy Wideman

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/13/2007 6:24:14 AM
HI great you are thank you trudy
trudywideman
+0
7/14/2007 7:59:44 PM

Thanks Trudy,

Health is the most important thing a person can achieve and everyone should try to achieve it at all cost.

Damon

+0
12/10/2007 8:17:00 PM

Dear Trudy

I am writing to you since I understand what your going through I have gone through very painful UTI's for the past 10 years, every few months... I am now working with a Company that has a Cranberry suppliment that has FINALLY helped me tremendously.  I am sending you my site. Im not looking for you to buy from me just look at the PHARMANEX link on my site and look up the Cranberry vitamin ITS in Estera section, they are the vitamins just for women, see what's in it.  You can compare it to others to see if they have the same ingredients. I will tell you I have not had one UTI since Im taking them.  In the past I have taken many Cranberry suppliment but non as pure as this one and to give me the relief of not getting UTI's every few months... If you want any more information please feel free to call me or email me at marida@gmail.com I will give you any information plus product ingredients if you need it.

http://tinyurl.com/2egkf3  Look at the links under PHARMANEX

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!