Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Adnan Mizian

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
make-up and women's health.
7/11/2007 1:05:22 PM
HI every woman in the globe. Most mak-up products are unsafe for the skin because they are made of chemical substances which may harm the skin in many ways,first of all they close the spores of the skin and prevent the skin from breathing and minimize the oxygen intake which the skin needs,look at the face of farm girls and compare. There is also a danger of hypersensitivity to some ingredientes used in manufacturing which cause itching even some ingredients affect the central nervous systems which leads to nervousness in some cases. Usualy the manufacturers don't tell people about the side effects of their products,even some companies they don't try the product before launching in the market. I advice all women to minimize their use of make-up products. In my next tip I will tell you how to take care about your skin by the middle east methods. hope you nice, shiny, natural and healthy skin.
+0
Re: make-up and women's health.
7/11/2007 9:07:44 PM

Dear Adnan

I imagine when you get on stage and speech like you wrote above.

Around with a million woman. Oh how about the company who produce

all cosmatic that you said.

But I vote for you.

Vasin Thaithae
+0
7/11/2007 10:10:41 PM

The cancer incidence is growing so much; especially in woman breasts.  And the other day I read something very interesting:  The only thing that link all women with cancer together is the brassier.

www.goji3000.com

use key: 673538

+0
7/15/2007 8:03:16 PM
Is that true?
I had heard something about that awhile back.
Peggy
+0
7/15/2007 8:11:22 PM
I use a minimum of makeup, for that reason alone.
I was always suspicious how safe it could be.
Peggy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!