Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Unique Business Model Acquires Customers for you...
7/10/2007 9:43:08 PM

Hello Everyone,

You can build wealth with this tremendous business opportunity.

It's actually 25 times more powerful than Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) or Network Marketing and it's based on a new business model called Cooperative Marketing.

I have a few media kits available which include an informative magazine (Your Business At Home) which recently featured our company. The media kit also includes a dual-sided DVD/CD so whether you want to watch it on your TV/Computer or listen to it in your car - you can quickly learn about the uniqueness of this business.

Normally we charge $7.95 to send out the media kit but if you go to my web site and take a look you can get one for FREE. The web site is:

www.theuniquebizop.com

In our business, you:

- Can start today & have customers tomorrow - even without using any warm market (family,   friends, etc...)

- You don't sell, stock or ship product – the company does that effortlessly

- Customers receive continuous back-end marketing

(Totally unique - no other company is doing this - just seeing how they do this is worth your time)

- You benefit from the power of OVER 230,000 media airings (radio & TV infomercials)

(No other company comes close to this - brings in 1000's of new customers a month for you and your team)

- Half of the PGA players on the Champions Tour are on one of our products and we have full endorsements from many of the players  

- Business systems keep it simple and building on auto-pilot

- I will even show you the income you can make down to the penny on the website.

Visit my website, www.theuniquebizop.com , and get the media kit mailed to you - the articles alone in the magazine are worth a few minutes of your time. This is not a digital download or something I email - this is a full color,  82 page magazine (currently selling in bookstores for $5+), complete with a dual-sided DVD/CD  that I will mail to you.  I even pay for postage.  Get it right now - go to:

www.theuniquebizop.com

I guarantee you have never seen anything that can grow as fast as Cooperative Marketing - 25 times the power of MLM.

To your massive success,

Orazio Musumeci

www.theweeklyhealthreport.com

P.S. Go to www.theuniquebizop.com and get our media kit mailed to you at no charge. I am not sure how long I will be mailing it out at no cost but the business is building fast enough and it’s unique enough that it is profitable to send out the kits for FREE - it's that good.

Orazio Musumeci Aisle19 ID#508608
+0