Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Invitation to Join My Forum (Kindness)
7/10/2007 5:42:45 PM
I would like to invite you to join my Forum. This Forum is for people interested in suggestions and information on act of kindness. This week SearchBigDaddy has announced the purchase of another Web Property. It was Search. Then it was email service. Now it is ... Stay tuned for more news updates as more and more value gets added. SearchbigDaddy members have also received advance notice of other benefits soon to be offered. Hint: If you believe in kindness, then you may be very pleased to discover a new way of sharing kindness on a global scale. The recently promised Launch of LocalSearch took place on July 5, 2007. Stay tuned to see what kindness and LocalSearch has in common. SearchBigDaddy has big plans for the future and you are invited to become an important part of those plans. SearchBigDaddy wants you. Residents of Houston, Texas and surrounding areas are invited to view their Local Businesses in a whole new light. Watch a little kindness spread out to others. It could become a contagious and very popular way to interact. Starting locally and reaching far. check it out at http://tinyurl.com/2mdmwf
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Invitation to Join My Forum (Kindness)
7/11/2007 10:57:40 AM

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the invite to your forum Kindness should be contagious the world would be a heaven on earth  my friend :-) Lee

+0