Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Best Forum Award Nomination: July 2007
7/5/2007 11:48:34 AM
July 2007

Deadline for July Nominations: Monday, July 24, 2007 @ 5:00 PM CST

BEFORE YOU NOMINATE: Click here to view important information regarding the nomination process

Please visit the Information, Rules, and Regulations page regarding the Best Forum Award Contest before nominating your forum here.  It contains important information you should know about the contest. 

Nomination Instructions: Please Read Carefully

1. Click the "Post Reply" Button
  2. Place the Name of your Forum on the first line
  3. Type a brief description (30 to 50 words or less) of your forum below the name. 
  4. Place the link to your forum below the description.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Nomination Forums are reserved exclusively for nominating forums for the current BFA Round.  Posts regarding questions or concerns regarding the BFA should be directed to the BFA Award Rules and Policies Guideline Discussion forum.  Portions of posts not containing a nomination or nomination related material will be relocated or removed as necessary. 

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Nomination: July 2007
7/5/2007 12:09:53 PM
Hello Michael,
Hope you are fine and having an amazing day.  I would like to nominate the following forum:

Business & Pleasure
Forum Owner: Monica S

The Business & Pleasure forum has become one of Adland's famous fun & game centre.  It is a forum where everyone gathers to play games and have fun.  Yes, this is truly an amazing forum.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/22974/ShowForum.aspx

Thanks Michael and have an amazing weekend!

Love, Rina
+0
7/5/2007 1:44:13 PM

Hi Rina:

Thanks for the nomination.  Good to see you. 

Somehow a duplicate post had been made of your post and I deleted the duplicate but in the process, someone's reply to your post got deleted as well.  I'm not sure who that was so if you are reading this, I apologize.  Please repost. 

Thanks!

Michael

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2007 1:52:50 PM

Hello Michael

I second Rina's nomiation, for Monica's forum...

Bj

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2007 1:54:31 PM
I third the nomination for Monica's forum. 
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!