Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Independence Day Greetings!
7/3/2007 12:22:02 PM
To My AdlandPro Friends, I wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you the very best on this Independence Day. I have enjoyed Knowing and getting to know each one of you and look forward to communicating with each one of you more in the coming days and months. As we enjoy this holiday, please let each and every one of us take time to remember and reflect on the freedoms and privileges we enjoy in this great land we call home. Let us also take time to remember the sacrifices and price that has been paid not only by our service men and women but also by their families as well. Each of us knows someone who has made those sacrifices to allow us to be free, so please take a moment to tell them and their families "Thank You". May each and every one of you have a joyous, happy and SAFE Independence Day! Your Gardening and Outdoor Living Friend, Lyndell G. Miller the "Hillbilly Gardener" (417) 777-2285 plantman.ozarks@yahoo.com www.jerrysplantsonline.com
the "Hillbilly Gardener"
+0
Re: Independence Day Greetings!
7/5/2007 1:13:29 PM

Hello Lyndell,

Very much enjoyed your post.  Thank you for taking the time to reflect on the Freedom and Privileges we have in this Wonderful Country of OURS.

God Bless,

Gabrielle

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!