Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #41 FOR 2007
7/6/2007 3:49:30 AM

Neil and Steven,

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

thanks for wishing me and my family. We wish you all and your family too with God's grace and prosperity.

With Love and peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2007 3:58:53 AM

Marilyne and dear friends,

Thanks for YOUR Shining Star Love Posts. Yes, of course we are ALL SHINING STARS OF LOVE.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsSHINING STARS OF LOVE!!!!!!

HERE, I wish to quote the famous SWAMI CHINMAYANANDA'S QUOTE ABOUT LOVE, WHICH I CAME ACROSS RECENTLY;

"WE LIKE SOMEONE, 'BECAUSE', WE LOVE SOMEONE 'IN SPITE OF'.

We LIKE/LOVE, Because.....because we have many reasons to LIKE/LOVE one ANOTHER....

We LOVE, in spite of .......... well, there may not be any end to 'IN SPITE OF...'

SO, LET US ALL LIKE EACH OTHER AND LOVE ALL IN THIS **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #41 FOR 2007, IN THE TRUE SPIRIT OF LOVE AND PEACE!!!!!!!!

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2007 4:44:40 AM

Thomas AND DEAR FRIENDS,

Thanks for YOUR Shining Star Love Posts. Yes, of course we are ALL SHINING STARS OF LOVE, TRULY EMANATING FROM GOD.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsSHINING STARS OF LOVE, TRULY EMANATING FROM GOD.!!!!!!

True BROTHER. GOD CAN DO ANYTHING BY HIS GRACE, PROVIDED WE ALL DESERVE TO RECEIVE FROM HIM DIRECT. We all have to LOVE Him from the Bottom of Our Heart... An Unconditional TOTAL Surrender to His Lotus feet only can Save us from all the Sins of Present/Past/Future....

With Love and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 8:03:42 AM
-.-. --- -. --. .-. .- - ..- .-.. .- - .. --- -. ...
Congratulations Rajaram!!!! 
You bring a brightness to the Parade of Stars.
IT is always a pleasure to have the opportunity to meet and get to know a new friend.
Enjoy your parade, it is duly deserved!
-... .-.. . ... ... / -.-- --- ..-

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2007 8:41:39 PM
Dear Rajaram,
your star shines very bright in this Parade - and you truly deserve that!
Many blessings,
Janet

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!