Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
KALEIDOSCOPE, ADLANDPRO FEATURE FORUM
6/30/2007 11:20:28 AM

An AdLandPro Feature 
A window To The World
for pleasure, love, and peace

Friends!

I along with my teammate, Goodwill Ambassador John Sanchez,  present this forum to you, for your pleasure.

THE KALEIDOSCOPE TEAM

JOHN S           PAULINE R    

The purpose of this FORUM is to highlight, traditions and customs that make life better, like bringing the family and loved ones closer in celebration, promoting brotherhood, and above all PEACE.

We will be featuring one Country every fortnight. These features are the contribution of teams and individuals, who have shown great team spirit and have been put it together with much love dedication, and not to mention time.

Our first feature is scheduled to be up on 1st July 2007, so look out for it, and you are invited to come share this experience with us.

We also invite members who would like to contribute to a feature. Please do contact any 3 of us, and we will assist you in any way we can.

Thank you Bogdan for your support, and thank you John  for consenting to be on my team its a pleasure to work with you.

So let the celebrations begin, and as John would say,
'break out the champagne, and let the fireworks begin!"

Let us all Cheer

is here !!

Update 4-7-07  Our first edition NO: 1 .....CANADA

BlessingS to one and all

from the KALEIDOSCOPE TEAM

John & Pauline

DARE TO DREAM & DARE TO LIVE !
                              ' PR

ADLANDPRAYERCELL
POTW  WINNERS ALL!
FOTOFUN
KALEIDOSCOPE

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: KALEIDOSCOPE, ADLANDPRO FEATURE FORUM
6/30/2007 11:22:02 AM

An AdLandPro Feature 
A Gate To The World
for pleasure, love and peace
Symbols and Emblems of Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope,  a Greek word 
"kalos+ eidos+skope"
meaning "beautiful form of view"

Pauline!
You made a great choice to have John as your left hand. He is a respected friend, he has one of the greatest forums in AdLandPro and already awarded with the BFA. It is an honor for me being your right hand and a team mate to John. This trinity will bring people from the entire world together. Good is that we represent three different worlds Asia and Orient, America and Western Culture and of course Europe and Mediterranean which is the link between east and west.

A Gate To World
Five Continents-One World

click for the fire work
The Opening Ceremony

In my knowledge there are already sub-teams representing countries and combination of countries ready to contribute and give their support to this event.

Our Marvelous World

Click to feel happiness of freedom
The World of Peace and Freedom

People of the world inform your friends and come and join us. Feel free to tell us your opinion and tell us more about your values of life. We are all here to learn.

Dear Team and Sub-Team members and friends of AdLandPro. Let's show the world and internet that our values are above everything, life, freedom and peace shows our respect to the Creation as it is without any artificial changes. This world belongs to us and we have to care for it like we care for our soul and body. John told us he will bring us lots of champagne and my promise as always is to get a nice orchestra.

Friends Wish us GOOD LUCK

Above is The Ceremony Special Edition

TeamKaleidoscope
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
6/30/2007 11:23:39 AM

WELCOME EVERYBODY!!!  :-)

globe image   globe image

A CELEBRATION AROUND THE WORLD!!!

Pauline, John, and Georgios welcome you!!!

+0
6/30/2007 11:31:11 AM

An AdLandPro Feature 
A Gate To The World
for pleasure, love and peace

Myspace Layouts

Hosted By SparkleTags.com

Myspace Layouts

LET CELEBRATION BEGIN!!!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2007 11:38:05 AM
Wow Thank You Pauline for your direction in here, i see John and Georgios have made a controbution to such a great forum KALEIDOSCOPE.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!