Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don't trust people offering free money.
6/30/2007 10:22:40 AM
I have just joined AdlandPro for less than 2 days. I already received a message asking me to pretend to be a person who died leaving a big chunk of asset, suposedly from a Lawyer, the cheek of it all he said that he was from my country.

I have now banned the person from writing anymore message to me.
+0
Re: Don't trust people offering free money.
9/16/2007 2:31:02 PM

One of the signs that it is a scam is that your name is not mentioned.

How can it be possible that you win a lottery, get an inheritance, etc, and the sender doesn't know your name.

Ah, there are the Microsoft, and Yahoo sweepstakes, too.

There were once a Panasonic scam.  When we contacted the Panasonic main Office they told us that it was an ex-employee that inserted the papers in hundreds of product boxes.

As Panasonic personnel said, reputable companies don't ask for money to deliver a winning sweepstakes product.  They don't.

The documents gave a phone number and the answerer asked for $299.00 USD for insurance and shipping charges.

Another scam involved a US Post Office employee.  He went to the winners house to pickup the money.

Take care, all you honest people, money does not grow on trees.

Sincerely,

Antonios

The two most difficult aspects of a profitable online business are done for you: getting responsive leads and the followup email series: get it now at: http://www.payitforward4profits.com/leadmagic
+0
9/17/2007 11:32:06 PM
I have included in my distrust list of people who claim that they make a lot of money on the internet. Maybe a hundred or so Dollar a month but when talking about thousands of Dollars a month, I don't believe them. Maybe once, by creating a site and asking people to pay a few Dollars to access the site or to buy products from the site, but after that its all imaginery. And I see a lot of them, even in blogs, people who claim of making a few thousands (or even ten of thousands) Dollars a month by doing business on the internet.
+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 11:41:58 AM

Hello Everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Beef and have been marketing on the internet for sometime now.  I also love to help others be successful with their online marketing efforts.  I am part of a group of people that also love to help others become successful.  You can find us at Community Marketing University (CMU7), it is free to join and all the training is free.  You will also find some important tools you need to be Successful on the internet also free.

If I am not on your Friends list please Add Me!

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
11/21/2007 9:37:25 PM

Probably, you may be asking yourself what those people promoting inheritances, lottery tickets and millions of dollars giveaway gain.

Usually, what these people are looking for are people that have fat bank accounts Or that can get huge loans.

The scam is to trick people into believing that those millions are available for them if they travel to certain country to receive it, usually Africa, mostly, Nigeria.

If somebody has enough money to travel to a distant country, he must have financial means.  

When these fortune seekers get to the indicated country, the trouble or nightmare begins.

The "seeker" is found in an unfamiliar country, different language, culture, race, and somehow his/her passport sometimes gets lost.   What can you do?

You are at mercy of your "hostess".

You will be robbed,  beaten, and sometimes killed.

The main idea is to get hold of your bank account or cash.

Stay away from that kind of free money.

Money does not grow on trees.

Best wishes to all you nice people.

The two most difficult aspects of a profitable online business are done for you: getting responsive leads and the followup email series: get it now at: http://www.payitforward4profits.com/leadmagic
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!