Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
FLYING RHINO HOVERING FOR TEN DAYS FINDS LANDING PAD
6/28/2007 8:50:57 PM

Hi Folks:

Our Flying Rhino Award is up and gliding along this week after the Rhino was hovering over ALP for the past ten days. Whew...are his wings sore.... :)

Unlike the Flying Rhino Award that denotes a disloyal person or group, The Flying Rhino from BCN News and TGAMM FM Radio is awarded on Friday's to those who provide humor in the market place.

Here is this weeks winner

Monica   
[view]
Reach out and invite Monica to be friends !
Monica S
Gender Female
Location Waynesboro, Ms, United States
Interests Advertising, Homemaking, Friends, Networking, Marketing, Internet, Family

Company Pay-Dough
URL View Pay-Dough's web site

Join TGAMM Tonite for another super party filled with great tunes and give-aways.

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FLYING RHINO HOVERING FOR TEN DAYS FINDS LANDING PAD
6/28/2007 8:56:11 PM
Hi Monica, i see Joe and his Flying Rhino has landed in a good spot! Congratulations!! Thank you Joe. Last nights Show was Rockin! Enjoy your evening guys.  Thomas R.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2007 8:57:18 PM
Hey Monica!   Doesn't that begin with an "R"?  Or would you use an "F"?   LOL!!! Congratulations!  Enjoy Flying as a Rhino... it feels awkward at first, but you'll get the hang of it.  :)   You know we are going to have fun this week!!!!!    
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2007 9:02:19 PM
Hello Joe,
Congradulations Monica!
Mary
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2007 9:06:05 PM

Thanks Joe for recognizing Monica - she is indeed a FLYING RHINO!!!!!

She is a girl wonder and has taken Adland by STORM!!

Monica - enjoy your time in the linelight here - there is no one more deserving!!

Judy

+0