Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
WE HAVE FRIENDS WHO NEED PRAYERS
6/28/2007 7:12:23 PM
janice Rickard
[Janice Rickard's picture]

Open Web Page
Total Posts: 10
Re: KATHY HAMILTON IS BACK
Posted: 06-28-07 03:55 PM

Hi Kathy,

Good to have you back.  Your house sounds wonderful!  I can't say I envy all the unpacking you have to do, but just think, you can just really take the time to set up your house just the way you want.  And it doesn't matter how long it takes.

I do know what moving is all about.  Our family was gone for two weeks to Colorado to visit family and my husband and I helped his mom move into a new house.  We also visited my parents.  Could you please pray from my dad?  He's been dealing with prostate cancer for the last couple of years and he's had to go through so much; radiation, chemo, drugs and so much pain.  He's also lost a lot of weight(he's not a big man to start with, but he's down to about 124 lbs. and he just looks like skin and bones.)  It's been so hard to see him like this; it just breaks my heart to see such a former hardworking, active man being reduced to nothing.

The good news is that his faith is strong in the Lord and so is my mom's and this assurance makes all this pain easier to bear.  He'll be going through more tests and probably more chemo in the following days.  All prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I would ask you to also pray for me.  I've been having issues with my blood pressure being too low and it's made me feel extremely tired and exhausted, dizzy, lightheaded, nauseous and all that good stuff.  I was scheduled for a colonostopy  when we got back from vacation, but because my blood pressure was too low, my doctor advised against it.  (I need this test done, because other tests have shown there's blood present and they want to find out what's going on.  So do I!)  But I've got to get my blood pressure stabilized before I do any of that.  Please pray that all this will get taken care of.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm whining; I don't mean to!

I do have some great news though!  Just this week, I had my first international order from China!  How sweet it that?!  I wasn't even expecting it!  I am so thrilled, though.  This has really given me a boost of self-esteem and I know I'm in the right business!  I just have to keep telling myself, that it's really going to happen, but it just takes time(God's time, not mine!)

I'd better stop rambling and close for now.

God Bless you all,

Janice

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WE HAVE FRIENDS WHO NEED PRAYERS
6/28/2007 7:32:46 PM

Ok everyone,

Please get your Prayer Warriors together theres people here who need your prayers.

Kathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Helen Prowd

380 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/28/2007 9:16:48 PM
Hi Kathy welcome back,
Of course our group on the prayer list as well also my news from the drs. ain't good either but I know my prognosis, and nothing can be done for me but I am here and of course I will pray chin up everyone and the good Lord will pull us through ok. All my love Helen
H. Prowd
+0
June Craig

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/28/2007 10:34:35 PM
Thanks Kathy for the invitation to your forum.

Welcome back.

I will keep Janice and her family in my prayers also you Helen
There is nothing
to big or to small for God or how bad our problems are.

Thanks and God Bless

June
+0
6/29/2007 4:15:49 AM

Thank you for the invitation to your forum and welcome back Kathy.

Of course I will pray for them, my heart goes out to them. God is good he is always there in time of needs you only need faith.

God bless you,

Gabrielle

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!