Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 100th Person Of The Week Forum Celebration!!! Come Celebrate With Us!!!
6/24/2007 3:01:49 PM
 Wow Bj

thats some work there my dear, awesome !!! come back and enjoy the celebrations !!!

Pauline
+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 100th Person Of The Week Forum Celebration!!! Come Celebrate With Us!!!
6/24/2007 3:02:52 PM
My Good Friend Roger,

Thank You for Our Friendship

Help Yourself to a drink Roger

Now I'm off for a Dance...

Love and Blessings to You Roger

Juliana :)

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 3:03:24 PM
Oooohhhhh, I finally got here.

Dear John & Pauline,
Hope you are fine & having an amazing day.  Wow, it has been amazing time for both of you.  I have to say all your hardwork has paid off from where you started.  CONGRATULATIONS for reaching the 100th mark.  You will be blessed for all that you do.  You both are amazing and outstanding people and I am lucky to be in your presence.  Thanks for featuring Juliana.  She truly deserves this long awaited title.

To a very caring sweet person Juliana Bond,
Hello dear.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing time this far.  Its great to finally read your bio and I have to say this.  Despite all that you have gone through, I have to say that you came out a strong, positive and still free as a bird person.

Juliana, you light up people's life with your humour, love, caringness & warmth.  Your cause for the children of the world is 1 step above anyone else.  You deserve this title because you earned it and what better time to enjoy it.

Take care love and last but not least,

Love, Rina
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 3:06:15 PM
Yeh you are so right Roger

A BIG, BIG BIG Hooraaaaahhhh!!!!!

This is going to be one big long week of celebration, for Juliana as well as for us the POTW TEAM, so do come back again :-)

Pauline
+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 3:11:11 PM
My Friend Paul

Here's a drink for You...

This Party is awesome!

Love and Blessings to You Paul

Juliana :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!