Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Welcome to My Power Mall!
6/24/2007 12:48:38 PM

Are you part of the 97% of the people who join an MLM or Network Marketing company and fail to create the financial freedom they dream of?  Then you'll want to find out what MY POWER MALL has to offer! 

Welcome to My Power Mall!

Yes, Welcome to MY POWER MALL, something totally new that was 5 years and $500,000 in the making. We all know online shopping is quick, easy, and is the fastest growing segment of our economy. What if you could take advantage of this phenomenon to make and save money simply by doing what you do everyday anyway?

The MY POWER MALL System is unique – unlike anything else. It’s not MLM. It’s not an Affiliate program. Whether you want to make this a business or simply use it for your own personal needs, we have a place for you with
MY POWER MALL.

·         MY POWER MALL really is FREE. There’s no cost to you – EVER.

·         There’s nothing to SELL. All you have to do is shop in any one of 1000 stores on your own personal Mall and buy whatever you and your family need and want.

·         There is no qualifying to receive your income. When you make it, it’s yours. Pretty simple.

·         There are no meetings. People already know how to shop! 

·         All tools are FREE. MY POWER MALL give you everything you need.

Interested? Come and Share!

Luis Miguel Goitizolo
http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/11613

Join This First In Its Kind Money Making System!

Click HERE

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!