Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
I Apologize for My Silence!
6/23/2007 4:27:53 PM

Hi Friends,

Tomorrow is a special day. It is the day in which I would like to honor my father. For those of you who have been following the posts which have been made  about my mother being in the hospital last month, you will know what I am talking about. If not, please visit earlier threads in this forum concerning this issue.

My father has silently been the healthcare giver for my mother over the past few weeks after her surgery. For those of you who know how much time it takes to care for someone who is in need, he has gone the second and third mile to show his love, even though he has not been 100% well himself, I have never heard a complaint come from his mouth.

This message is for Dad:

I just want you to know you have been the best Dad anyone could ever wish for in this life. You have set a prime example, you have never waivered in your beliefs, you never complain, you always make the best of any given situation. You always share what you know is right, you share what you have with those in need, even though it might not be much. Thank you for being the Head of the Household, for the love you have bestowed on your family, and on me. Thank you for being you. God has certainly blessed you Dad, and I hope I can some day walk in your footsteps. Happy Father's Day Dad, and to all you Dads out there! 

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Apologize for My Silence!
6/23/2007 5:36:52 PM
This is wonderful. Have a great day.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2007 6:15:34 PM

James,

You are all justifiably proud of each other and deserve to be.

I know The Lord will be proud of your example and you can be assured that your example will pass to others. Devotion to family and faith are noted by others and form the basis of caring decency throughout the Christian world.

In times where we are forced to confront our differences any comendable examples are priceless.

May God bess you all.

Roger

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2007 7:10:12 PM
That is so awesome. Cherish those memories & follow dads examlpe. What a outstanding role model to live by.
Have a great weekend!
Kathy K
+0
6/23/2007 9:35:06 PM

Hi Jim:

You have been blessed to have parents who have chosen to honor God throughout their lives in everything they have said and done.  You can be justifiably proud of them.

No doubt they are justifiably proud of you too for the stand you have taken - honoring God in everything.

God bless you and your parents.

Grab your FREE BLOG with 200 INSTANT SUBSCRIBERS added http://instantblogsubscribers.com/vip/kooiii
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!