Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Now this is the Living Bible
6/23/2007 8:12:33 AM

B.J

You just made my day by reading this subject! How often we need something like this to read, to let us remember where we came from, for we where once in our life just like "Bill". How true it is .  Jesus once said " come as you are" and I will show you great things , and from your story that's just what Bill did, and in 1986 that's just what I did. But now days I do dress my very best to go to the House of the Lord.  Back then you knew no better, just like a baby you just needed to know more about something you wanted, and needed, but wasn't sure about. But as Bill did many of us have done, "before we knew better." My late Father-in-law once said, When he was in the war, and he heard many say they didn't believe in anything, when they were out under attack, They cried out for JESUS, so I guess even those that say "I'm not a believer" one day out of there life they will call on our Lord in there time of need.

Thank You for your story about Bill it does give you a little wake up, and something to think about. I am going to let my Husband read this, Yes he was another BILL at one time back in the 60's. Now we are one, in everything we do.

Shelly

SCIENTIFIC STUDIES Orthopedic, Joint, Restoring, Youthful Appearance Nutritional Breakthrough Heralded by Top Orthopedic & Plastic Surgeons as the missing link to Bone & Joint Health & Restoring a Youthful Appearance http://www.jusuru.com/193517
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/23/2007 8:24:20 AM

This is a great story BJ. It tells us all what God is really about.  I sent this to my friends and family. Thanks so much for sharing.

Enchanted Hollow, Bizzy Blogz, GMailpro, MadVlad

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2007 1:09:55 PM

Hello Thomas

My very sweet friend. Thank you for your kind words. By all means use this, because it is for everyone.  Especially my friends here at Adland, I wanted to share this with. You are very special, and I'm honored to be called your friend. No better who you are are where you go, God knows what is in your heart, and you spread his word for us all. Thank you for being my friend

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2007 1:15:20 PM

Hello Phil

Thank you so much for this very well written message. The lord works in mysterious ways.  You my friend are a very special person, and the lord knows who and what we are. Our hearts tell all, this we can not hide from God. You my friend have a very Godly and loving heart.

When I read this, it brought a tear to my eye, but I knew that God works through us all, if we let him.

Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for all you do for our friends. 

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2007 1:17:23 PM

Hi Elise

Glad you stopped by and thank you for your kind words. The lord can face us today, and it is up to us if we see him and acknowledge him.  To my friends, God Bless you all.

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!