Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kyle Watters

441 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Helps Fibromyalgia and more.
6/20/2007 12:29:21 AM

Try Goji Juice now.

ARe you a skeptic?  Your answers are all here:

Himalayan Goji Juice/FreeLifeFACTS

In January 2007, Canada’s CBC aired a television news

segment about FreeLife®, our product formulator, Earl

Mindell, and our top-selling product, Himalayan Goji® Juice.

The CBC program lacked balance or fairness, and it was

inaccurate and misleading on several important points.

FreeLife has always been committed to operating with the

highest ethical standards in an open, honest and transparent

manner. So we have created this web site to help set the record

straight and tell the full story. For our specific response to the

CBC broadcast, and to see why health practitioners around the

world recommend Himalayan Goji Juice.

So come and learn all the facts then come and talk with me.

http://www.freelifefacts.com/index.php

Thanks,
Teri & Kyle

Need a website? Have a website but could use some changes or a new look? Maybe some Traffic help? Starting a small business? come see us www.designandhostingservice.com
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Helps Fibromyalgia and more.
6/25/2007 9:28:24 PM
Hi Teri & Kyle, Thanks for sharing information about your product. DonnaZ
+0
7/13/2007 1:54:37 AM

You are very welcome. IT is great that this product can help so many people. Also it is a great oppertunity to make money but the most important part really is knowing you helped someone. The money is just a bonus.

www.gojijuicehome.com

+0
7/28/2007 3:55:52 PM

Hi Donna,

I wanted to share my story with you all.  Thanks for this opportunity.

Almost 10 years ago, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia; 6 years ago came the osteo-arthritis diagnosis and 6 months ago came the rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis.

I was tired all the time and my personal physician sent me to a rheumatologist for treatment as this was beyond him.  On a scale of 1 to 10, my pain level was at a 50!!  It was relieved during my pregnancy but when my son was born, almost 9 years ago, there were severe complications of delivery and everything returned with a vengeance!!

I ended up on a “cocktail” of 3 medications (which later turned into 6) and over the past 8 years have had to have over 700 cortisone injections to treat the arthritis and keep my shoulders, wrists and fingers mobile.

Then I found Herbalife. I started on the products in mid-May – followed the Shapeworks 1-2-3 like a drill sergeant; took my Total Control, my Herbalifeline, and my TJ Yellow (in Canada)– which is a chromium supplement.

I was at the rheumatologist at least on a bi-weekly basis and often weekly.  I also received trigger point injections – usually around 40 per visit which was to target the deterioration of my muscles.

I went in mid-May before, I started the products and went - FOR THE FIRST TIME ON JULY 6TH – OVER 6 WEEKS BETWEEN AND ONLY HAD TO HAVE 3 (NOT 7) CORTISONE SHOTS!!!  AND LESS THAN A DOZEN TRIGGER POINTS!!!

My pain level one a scale of 1 to 10 now sits at a manageable 4 to 5.   I’m just starting to take the Flex Support and am hopeful that there will be even more relief.

I’m grateful to have found Herbalife – not just as a business – but as an alternative to all the prescription meds that I had to take:  I’m down to 1 instead of 6, have energy, am not so grumpy and can actually say “GOOD”, sometimes “GREAT” when people say – “How are you?” 

The arthritis is still obvious in my finger joints – they are disfigured – 2 badly and I am hopeful that the rest will not get there on this regiment.

Thanks for letting me share my story.

Jaine Klassen Jeninga

www.herbal-nutrition.net/focusonlife

Sincerely,

Jaine Klassen Jeninga

A positive attitude goes a long way! Have a great day.
+0
Cecil Edward

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/28/2007 11:45:34 PM
I know it will be very difficult for those who are suffering from fibromyalgia to decide on what program to choose from because everyone will claim their product can address the issue. And it is true most of health targeted juices like Gozi, Noni, Mangosteen, Acai and the list goes on and on do really help in controlling or reversing the problem. How is it possible you may ask, Most of the plant derieved fruit juices have a rich mineral content as the roots of these plants / trees go deep into the soil (up to 50 meters) and extracting the minerals which is the basic nutrition for these trees. If you go to my website in http://edwcecil1788.multiply.com and click on the photos there is a book by Dr.Joel Wallach called "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" Please take liberty to read it from my site and you will be surprised that 95% of diseases are due to lack of minerals in our diet! The most important nutrition is oxygen followed by minerals, vitamins, amino acids, glucose, Cholesterol and enzymes and etc to name a few! These are all cellular food and most of these with the exception of oxygen could be found in all these health targeted juices. This is the reason most of the juices have claimed to normalize diseases. However all these juices cannot have a full spectrum of all the 80 minerals and oxygen the body needs for its wellbeing so by combining a range of juices may help to provide but it will be costly and the average man on the street may not afford it! Talking about oxygen, when I was at school in the 50s we were taught 21% of the gasses in the atmosphere was oxygen today they say it is 19%. Normal oxygen intake for the body through the lungs supports macro oxygen needs but the micro needs where there are tiny blood cappilaries cannot deliver the oxygen due to blockages! I would encourage the readers here to explore "CELLFOOD" which was formulated by Dr Everette Storey in the mid 50s, has a water splitting technology into oxygen and hydrogen, coupled with 78 minerals,34 enzymes, 17 amino acids all delivered to EVERY single cell (70 trillion cells) within 3 minutes and once in the cell it will start splitting 1:500000 of cellular fluid into oxygen and hydrogen the latter will start repairing damaged cells immediately. All this info is found in my multiply website given earlier. Just immagine when you supply oxygen, minerals (all), enzymes and amino acids the cells will start to function and the new generation will be better than the previous generation and disease will start to reverse! http://www.oxywave.com/edwcecil http://www.cellfood.com warmest regards. Cecil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!