Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
What type of Music do you listen to Most Often?
6/15/2007 4:45:15 PM

Ok, what type of music do you listen to MOST?

When I was younger,  it was slow rock

As I got a little older,  it was mostly Country music (and oldies)

Now - I don't turn on any radio or cd player..... I wouldn't hear it anyway if I did, over my son's Rap Music....   lol

But I do like a couple of songs on a cd of his, Pussycat Dolls (I think is the name of the group) "Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me",  and Beyonce "Irreplaceable" .... lol

~Monica

+0
Re: What type of Music do you listen to Most Often?
6/15/2007 4:58:03 PM

I like it all, although I can't play it while I'm working. No no no it just won't go,....away..... maybe another day. ......

I can't play music when I'm thinking, or working on the deaf forum or the deaf website,,,, no no no she won't ever go away, at least not today.....

I used to crank it way up and dance dance dance by myself all nigfht long bacuse I didn't belong.........

And finally I used to sell sell sell it on Amazon,.... til we didn't get along,..... no more......

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2007 5:37:19 PM

I'm a member of a country club, country music is what I love. I drive an old ford pick up truck.

Bj

+0
6/17/2007 12:05:56 PM
Hi Monica, I like to listen to the old blues players, and of course Eric Clapton. I also like Willie Nelson's 'Stardust' and K.D. Lang. Add to the mix a little Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday...don't forget the Marsalis brothers and Mr Connick! I sing to 60's rock and dance to Cajun music. I clean house to the Rolling Stones and dream with Pink Floyd. Rap has nothing to say to me (sorry, young 'uns!) Stephen wrote a lyric as his posting - cool! Bj, I had a Ford F150 pickup truck that I dearly loved and almost cried when it finally quit working (sigh...the good old days). I can't listen to music when I'm working, either - I lose my focus and end up wandering around the house doing meaningless tasks while singing my brains out LOL
+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2007 2:20:41 PM

Hi Lorraine,

Oh yeah,  I like Eric Clapton... I use to dance in the bars to the bands playing his songs about 15 years ago.  

I am not really crazy about rap either.... but it's the "style" so my son says.... lol ... and it's kinda like fungus -- it does grow on you after hearing it over and over again every day... lol  :)

~Monica

+0