Menu

Promote
Is An Online Home Based Business For Everyone?
6/14/2007 4:10:20 PM
Does it cost money to start a work at home business?

If you are taking affiliation of some product, you can start a work at home business absolutely free with GDI we offer a 7-day free trial. But if you are buying materials which promise to teach you or give you useful information about certain specialized home business opportunities then it may cost you. If you search for and register with companies who are looking for online survey panelists, it could be free to enroll.

Are there different types of home business that can be done from home or everyone working on the Internet is doing the same thing?

There are many types of business that people do, to make a living online. You could buy and sell online. You could be selling products and services of your own. You can simply become an affiliate of a company and sell their products through your website or a website they provide. You could take online surveys. You could be selling a product, concept or tutorials about various subjects from kids to motivational stuff. The list is endless.

What is the first step?

To take that first step is the first step. Start to work at home. You will learn everything online. Information and tools are available online, for free. Just read, understand and execute as best as you can and you will see results coming. Or find an associate or company that will train & help you. We at GDI are trained by our personal sponsor on how to market our product and services as well as the opportunity. GDI also provides the automated marketing system, a system which costs $250,000 a year just to maintain. All we do is send prospects to that system, via links and e-mail.

How long will it take me to stabilize in my work at home business?

Up to 6 months to a year. I am talking about stabilizing not your first check. You could see your first check in 2-3 months after starting out. Unless of course after one week of joining 5 of your friends join you or buy the product that you are selling then you start making profits in a short time. But for you to stabilize at a regular income bracket it takes up to one year. The product we promote is your own domain name and website with up to 10 webpages and 10 e-mail accounts which is yours to do what ever with. The automated marketing system as described above, has seperate links, it has nothing to do with your website, that is the product you got for joining at the low participation cost of $10/month. So you can use it for personal things like a hobbies,family or even travel pictures site, or even to promote other business opportunities you are involved in as well as GDI.

Does a home business really have the potential to earn unlimited income, as it is often read and heard?

Yes. Very much so. We as GDI members and GDI do not lie about this fact, you can make an unlimited amount of income from this opportunity It does take time to stabilize but the pace of growth will take you by surprise. If you are working in the right direction and regularly, there is no stopping you or the size of your income you can generate. GDI holds no restriction on what you can earn, and rightly so, we do the work, so we expect to be paid for it. And GDI encourages it.

Who should not start a work at home business?

A person who does not have the time, or does not want to give a few hours in a week to build their home business. Someone who thinks they can simply put the business on autopilot by paying some money and earn for the rest of their life is living in misconception and therefore should not join to face disappointment and frustrations later. Someone who is in immediate need of income should not join. But someone in need of creating an income for life and watch that income grow month by month, year by year and is willing to devote a few hours a week to building that income. Then by all means join.

In a work at home business the money will take time to come. The first step is taking the first step, remember? Move your life from zero. Start from zero and be on your way to adding more income to your pocket. In plain and simple language, let me repeat to you, unlimited income potential is a reality in a home business. Don't let the opportunity slip through your fingers.

Why do so many people never make any money on the Internet?

One reason is because they believe the Internet can do things that are impossible.

They've been told again and again that all they need to do is join this program or sign up for that program... and send in some money... and they'll make tons of money while they sleep... because someone else is doing all the work! They've been told they can earn 10% interest PER DAY... when some of the world's most highly-skilled investment managers struggle to maintain average returns of 10% PER YEAR... so they send in hundreds of dollars and then they're shocked when the program collapses and they lose their "investment"! They're told that they'll make money as a result of the "spillover" they get from their upline... who also signed up with the promise that they'd get spillover from their upline... and nobody does anything so nobody gets anything except the owner of the program. He gets the money you sent in.

Why do so many people believe that impossible things can somehow happen because of the Internet?

Because they don't really understand what the Internet is and what it can and can't do. Here's what the Internet is and what it can do...

The Internet is a vast network of specialized computers called "servers" that have the ability to communicate with your computer and my computer and millions of other computers all over the world.

To better understand the Internet, you might want to think of your computer as a telephone... and the servers as the switchboard at the telephone company.

When you click a link or enter a url in your browser window, it's a lot like dialing a telephone number... but instead of you talking to your brother in Baltimore or where ever or who ever, your computer is talking to a server in a climate-controlled room somewhere. It's asking that server for a website or an email or a picture or a song... or whatever. The server's job is to store whatever is placed on it, wait until some computer makes a request... and then "serve" that website or song or whatever to the computer that made the request.

So the report that you're reading right now is being "served" to your computer by  servers in my country. How did it get on my servers? I put it there, so you could read it whenever it's convenient for you. That way I don't have to be there to answer the phone when you call... I can let my servers do that for me. They'll process your computer's request and "serve" what your computer has asked for.

Because so many things can be converted into a digital file and uploaded onto a server... and because your computer is so good at communicating with servers all over the world... it's easy to see why you might begin to think that your computer is capable of doing things it can't do.

After all, it's no exaggeration to say that the Internet is by far the most powerful tool ever invented by mankind for communicating and for storing, processing, and delivering information.

Yes, the Internet is capable of doing some pretty amazing things!

But the Internet can't do everything. Even the Internet has limits.

Here's what the Internet won't do...

The Internet can't create money out of nothing. The Internet can't cause money to flow into your bank account unless you do something to actually EARN that money.

Why? Because all of the money in the world already belongs to someone... and they're doing their best to hold onto it. They're not going to send it to you unless they have a good reason!

So if you're going to make money on the Internet, the first thing you need to do is give a lot of people a very good reason to send their money to you or a business your involved in which distributes that money out to others.

What reason?

Basically, there are only two ways to get people to send money to you.

You can trick people... fool them into sending you money by telling them something that isn't true.

Or you can provide people with something they want... something of value... something they're happy to pay for. Like there own domain name and website which I am promoting to you, as well as an opportunity for you to do the same, so as to create an income not only for your self but for me and those above me, in a way helping people who are already in the business generate their unlimited income for life, as well as offering you support in helping you build your business for your income for life. As the saying goes "In order to get what I want, I must first help those get what they want" it's very true In any Network Marketing Business.

If your choice is to fool people... to cheat them out of their money using lies and deception... then you're wasting your time and mine reading this information. I have nothing to say that will help you, it is not of my nature to deceive anyone. But if you're the kind of person who values honesty, if your personal integrity is worth more to you than a few dollars, if you understand that in every legitimate business transaction or business opportunity BOTH parties benefit, then you on the right track.

I hope this info has helped you... and encouraged you... to go forward and achieve success!

If it has, I look forward to working with you... because I can assure you that success is finally within your grasp if you're willing to reach out and grab it!

Visit Link For More Info: http://www.my.ws/bonzdee
Patrick De Thierry, GDI Team Elite Leader and Crowd Funding Project Manager.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!