Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dee
Dee Niver

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Being Kind To A Stranger
6/7/2007 1:45:18 PM
I would like to share an act of kindness.

A husband and wife were crusin down a busy road when standing on a corner street they saw a man holding a sign. The sign was an advertisment to a going out of business sale. The day was very cold with sounds of jingle bells playing in the background.

"I am not a very good story teller so bare with me"

The husband turn to the wife and said "That Dude looks like he needs something hot to drink" so, they both agreed to get the cold fellow a hot chocolate. Right on the corner where the young man was standing was a gas station so the young couple turned into the parking lot to purchase him a hot chocolate but the  store had ran out.  Across the street there was a Star bucks so the couple went across the street and bought a medium size hot chocolate then returned back across the street. With a smile, the young man handed the cold fellow his hot treat and said "Have A Merry Christmas" then returned to his car. The young couple drove off with a feeling of happiness.

Mrdeen
I put free information on my blog at http://freeinfojust4u.blogspot.com

Lonnie Niver Like us on facebook at Networking Champs Fan Page to get your blog posts posted on the Networking Champs Fan page.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!