Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Seven Natural Laws of the Universe- The Law of Relativity
6/4/2007 11:26:57 AM

Anyone who's heard of "The Secret" has learned of the Law of Attraction one of the Seven Laws of the Universe. Each week we'll go over and discuss how these laws can be incorporated into our lives and businesses to create a balanced and abundant lifestyle. I'm looking forward to all of your contributions. Tell us how you apply these Laws to YOUR life.

The Law of Relativity

• Nothing is good or bad, big or small…until you RELATE it to something
  • Practice relating your situation to something much worse and yours will always look good.

How does this law affect you and your business? Relating your situation to something or someone else who is in a much worse situation in their life will give you a feeling of gratitude for what you have.

For instance, if you hate your job you can relate or think about the people who have been fired or let go from their jobs and can’t make ends meet or even put food on the table. This will make you feel grateful for that job for now and help you make the best of it. This is how I made myself go to work everday before our home business became so successful. It also attracted more people and opportunites to me that made our own business grow much faster.

Feeling grateful will also give you more positive energy. It will motivate you to work on building your own business and open doors of advancement to you. Feeling negative adds to stress and only hinders your personal progress. This can be applied to most everything in your life: your health, your finances and your relationships. There is always a way to relate to your personal situation and feel some gratitude for what you have in your present life. Relate then focus on the good then more good will come to you automatically.

Blessings For Your Success,

G. Lee

http://sponsoringaccelerator.com

http://provenwaytowealth.com

G. Lee Meyer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!