Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How You Can Get True Leverage In Your Network Marketing Business
6/4/2007 12:14:23 PM

I think you are incorrect Joe because You can't lead others by any other way then by example that is tested and proven to work.

Those are my thoughts on this matter so I commend Robert on his endeavor.

Angelina

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2007 12:14:57 PM

Hello Robert

WOW, This is very good, and I will have to say, you got it down. This is a Very impressive presentation. 

I have no problems getting people to join my business, but I do have problems getting them interested enough to work it.

Thank you for sharing, and I will be looking at your sites you posted.

Thank you for sharing

Bj

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
6/4/2007 3:33:39 PM

Hi Robert ,

You listed some great information for your friends Thank You for all you do and your friendship Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
6/4/2007 3:50:41 PM
Hi Robert, The basic thing I have to keep telling myself is 'you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink'. You can have the best (in your opinion) opp out there, but that doesn't mean everybody else will think so. It's kind of like panning for gold; you have to go through a lot of rocks before you find a few nuggets worth keeping! Instead of getting frustrated with the rocks, focus on building with the nuggets. The MLM I was involved in way back when buried me in info about pay plans, benefits, quality of the product, etc but no one ever asked me where I was at on the learning curve regarding marketing skills. Therefore, I failed. I didn't even know the right questions to ask, and when I did ask the answers were way over my head... Thanks for this article!
+0
Kirk Guillory

650 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/4/2007 10:07:55 PM

Great Artical I can help you increase your hits to your sites I have used this site my self and it has in creased my site hits by over 10 times. It is free to use so why not try this and I will help set it up if you like.

here is a site that will help others succeed and it is free to use. I have had great success with this program so I am passing this onto all of my friends. I went from 8 hits a day to 50 a day in a week to 100 a day in just 2 weeks of using this site.

http://traffichoopla.com/cgi-bin/ref.cgi/10272/

Arbonne Smart Nutritional Hybrids

Daily Nutrition Chews For Teens, Power Packs for Men & Women, and Power Punch for Kids, This product can be set up to ship automatically each month eliminating the need to reorder each month. Contact Kirk Guillory at 337-764-2106 for set up and delivery.

;

WELCOME TO MY ARBONNE WEBSITE
I've been with Arbonne since 11/06. I was invited by an Independent Consultant to my neighbor's Arbonne Presentation and I instantly fell in love with the products. I just had to share them with my friends and family. They loved the products too, and before I knew it, I signed up as an Independent Consultant, hosting my own Arbonne Presentations!

Send me an e-mail, or call me at 337-764-2106, and I'll show you how Arbonne can make a difference in your life, too!

Click around this Web site and discover Arbonne - and the possibilities - for yourself.

Daily Fruit Chews for Teens

This daily fruit chew offers essential vitamins and minerals in a great cherry flavour. It provides a broad spectrum of antioxidants, immune system and stress-adapting support and has no artificial flavours, colour or sweeteners.

Super ProFood Blend™ for teens, Adaptogen and Immunity Blend

Vitamins, minerals, whole food fruits and vegetables, astragalus, andrographis, rhodiola

Daily vitamin and mineral supplementation

Daily Power Packs for Men

A balanced, power-packed combination of multivitamin and multimineral tablets, prostate support, antioxidants and digestive enzymes that work synergistically to address men’s specific health concerns, every day.

Arbonne Men’s Gender-Specific Blend™, Essential Enzyme Blend™, Super ProFood Blend™

Vitamins and minerals

Daily Power Packs for Women

A balanced, power-packed combination of multivitamin and multimineral tablets, calcium for bone support, antioxidants and digestive enzymes that work synergistically to address women’s specific health concerns, every day.

Arbonne Women’s Gender-Specific Blend™, Criti-Calcium Blend™, Essential Enzyme Blend™, Super ProFood Blend™

Vitamins and minerals

Daily Power Punch for Kids

This great-tasting power punch drink mix combines super food antioxidants with core vitamins and minerals known to support children's health. It has no artifical flavors, color or sweeteners.

Get front row seats to the Hybrids™ Kids launch video from NTC 2007.

Super ProFood Blend™ for kids

Vitamins and minerals, whole food fruit and vegetables

Daily vitamin and mineral supplementation

Join my team with Arbonne International. We will show you how to build a successful business. Train with Arbonne Univeristy. If Interested Contact me at guil3247@bellsouth.net or call 337-764-2106 Visit for more information http://www.pure1skincare.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!