Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
How You Can Get True Leverage In Your Network Marketing Business
6/4/2007 7:10:55 AM

This article has to start with a valuable piece of information I learned the hard way. After spending the first 6 months of my network marketing business doing everything I was “told” to do, I had recruited 14 people into my business. Guess what?

Not one of the 14 people ever recruited a single other person. So much for the you get 4, and they get 4, and they get 4 and your rich theory. But out of this misery I learned something INCREDIBLY valuable.

People are not duplicatable, only systems are duplicatable. No one was going to be me. No one was going to rent booths in malls, buy trade show spots, ask for tons of referrals, and buy lots of leads. At least, I can’t DEPEND on anyone doing that. My actions weren’t duplicatable!

These were some painful times in my business…but I NEVER quit. I just thought smarter. And what I realized was that if I could create a system that solves most of the problems I had then my downline and business would be able to grow much bigger.

So what were the problems I had? Simple…I was talking to the wrong people. I had an untargeted group of people who knew nothing about network marketing, and I was trying to get all the wrong people into my business. What I really needed was to be able to market to all the people who are already searching for the type of business I was offering.

That is a revolutionary concept. Think about it for a moment.

What I then did was go out and learn Internet Marketing principles so that I could master the art of creating endless interested leads for my network marketing business. Then I taught my downline the same exact thing.

NOW THAT, is a duplicatable system. That is me showing my downline how to get rid of 99% of all the problems network marketers have, and TRULY creating leverage in my organization. Today, my group has exploded into 4 different countries and across the United States in less then 5 months BECAUSE I duplicated a system.

Systems are duplicatable, people are not. Remember that and you will figure out a way to create true leverage in your organization.

Learn these secret online strategies to build a massive network marketing organization at: http://www.onlinemlmsecrets.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jonathan_Budd

Robert Phillips

Unlimited Autoresponders!
Unlimited AdTracking!
Free 30 Day Trial!
http://www.trafficwave.net/members/robertphillips/

+0
Joe
Joe Severa

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How You Can Get True Leverage In Your Network Marketing Business
6/4/2007 7:32:21 AM

Hello Robert:

I think you need to tell your followers something else that they must do. Unless you use "target mktg" concepts, using lists of experienced networkers to recruit from, the liklihood of capturing people like yourself w/b much more difficult. NOT EVERYONE WANTS T/B IN A BUSINESS!

I wasted time & money thinking otherwise, no matter how good the tools I was working with were, persistance just wasn't going to happen.

These failures to duplicate one's self give MLM's their bad reputations, put too many newbies into financial difficulty with their credit cards & sour newer folks from even taking a peek at our businesses.

I admire your tenacity to help others succeed, but if you aren't recruiting (or using relationship mktg concepts) folks who are eager & willing to build their teams under you, you're just on another fishing expedition.

JMHO,

Joe

Joe Severa, Owner Flexera Intl Ltd. ANA/DSHEA Certified
+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/4/2007 9:17:31 AM

Thank you for sharing the article Robert.

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/4/2007 11:07:29 AM

Thank you Robert for this valuable information.

Dan

Expect A Great Day!

+0
Elise Hartzell

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/4/2007 11:38:33 AM

Thank you Robert:

The true way to be successfull in any business is that you have to work it.  Yes, there are awesome tools that will help tremendously as I have discoverd many of them over the years.  But MLM, I have not had much turn about with them. 

Thank you Robert, for all your awesome information that you research and give to us here!  I am launching a forum soon where we all will be able to share our business savvy with one another as well. ;)

Elise :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!