Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Arts Exhibitions at Adland Pro #14
6/4/2007 7:46:38 AM

Thanks for sending me the exhibition. It  is really beautiful. Considering I have not been in touch with you for a  while,  you are so kind. As usual, I've   been  over  buzy and thus  not responding  to  all  your emails.  My address is   still the same, the  only  one I   have. My ISP hasn't blocked anything - I won't let  him as I've come  accross some  interesting and  helpful sitess which I  wouldn't have known  about  otherwise.

Thanks again. Keep up  the  good work.

Cheers.

Margaret.

M. Houghton
+0
6/4/2007 8:45:15 AM

Mary,

I am such a believer in truth and beauty. Your photos say it all. Thank you for sharing.

Live With Passion...
+0
Paula Gaon

72 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/4/2007 9:52:10 AM
Awesome! There are no words. Keep it up, Mary! --- Success & Wellbeing, ~Paula
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"~Albert Einstein -- Paula Gaon:BoomSpress Marketing&Design: http://www.boomspress.com BoomSpress Catalog Unique Apparel & Gifts http://www.boomspress.com/catalog/holidays.html
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2007 12:21:38 PM

Dear Rose, Jenny and Venerina,

Thank you very much for bringing us such wonderful picture exhibition. I am elated by the exceptional quality of Mary MacIntyre's photos. There is a wide variety of color and composition there, but every one of them speaks of beauty, art and metaphysics at its highest and deepest.

Thank you Mary for letting us appreciate your art. There must be wonderful to be able to take such great photography. 

Best Regards,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2007 12:28:44 PM

Hello Rose, Jenny & Venerina,

This is great, and I really appreciate the invite.  Some very impressive photos. As Rina says, mesmerising with a tranquill effect.  Thanks ladies for such a very nice presentation.

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!