Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Thinh Du

800 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Friend, Have you heard
5/31/2007 12:26:10 AM

Hi friend,

A very successful friend just tipped me off about a brand new Product and online marketing system that is just launching and literally exploding.  It's so simple anyone can do it, and yet so POWERFUL it pays out a Fortune.

> You can get a NO COST BOTTLE of this revolutionary product Today!

> No sponsoring required to earn over $25,000 a month with ONLY a $39 monthly purchase!

> 3 X 4 Forced Matrix that automatically pays you a Matching Bonus on ALL your 4th level   members.

> You can get a FREE Website offering NO COST BOTTLES to all your prospects, leads, family, and friends.

> How easy is that? 

The product is called "Acai Plus" and it's the ONLY liquid nutritional product that we know of that contains the Acai Berry from the Amazon Rain Forest, The  Mangosteen Fruit, The Goji Berry, Yerba Mate, plus, over 100 other nutritional ingredients. 

> The Pay Plan BLOWS away everything in the Industry, see my website. 

> Get your No Cost BOTTLE today by going to my website.

Plus, the Automated system works 24/7 to sponsor new members for you!  It offers NO COST BOTTLES to everyone!  This Rocks!

The company has a goal to help people all across America build successful home based businesses with their unique system. AND, believe it or not, they actually SHOW you how your personal downline network is building, even BEFORE you officially join.

The sooner you visit and become a F-R-E-E  tour taker, the sooner they begin placing people below you and anyone of which could mean immediate income for your family.  This is HOT!

Then, the more people in your downline who receive a NO COST BOTTLE and get started using this simple system to build their business below you, the more  YOU can make in no time at ALL.

Remember, YOUR FIRST BOTTLE COSTS NOTHING!  Take a look and when you see people being placed below you can either lock in your position and get paid on them, or forfeit your spot and they will leap frog above you.

Either way is fine, just be sure to look it over right away:

http://7dollarmillionaire.com/txd.7e
Give me a call after you sign up so we can discuss it.

Have an awesome day,

Thinh Du

NO REFERRING REQUIRED:>>> http://adhitprofits.com/?ref=letshare
+0