Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: SORRY! SORRY! SORRY
5/30/2007 12:17:45 PM

Hi Linda!

Good to see you back!  I have missed all of the laughs you provide.

I hope your problems, whatever they are, get worked out ok.

Have a great day!  :)

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2007 12:29:35 PM
Dear Linda,

You don't know me.  I arrived at Adland while you have been gone.  My unfortuante timing has left me wondering "how will I ever get to know this famous friend at Adland if she is not here".  I pray for a quick  resolve to your problems, great health, more happiness, increase and overflowing income and for you to share MORE of the above wisdom.  What a great story!  It is so true, everything needs something to survive.  :)

Looking forward to your return!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
5/30/2007 12:44:08 PM
Thanks for PM Linda.  I hope you feel better. I was thinking of the same about what type of media and entertainment have on us.  Just like the internet.
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/30/2007 12:45:54 PM
Hello Linda,

Welcome Home! I'm so pleased to hear that things are finally looking up for you!
Keep your chin up and things will only get better,

Love and Blessings to You my friend,

Juliana ~
+0
5/30/2007 1:36:55 PM

Hi Linda.  Glad all is better with you and we can laugh at some good jokes.  I am still pondering on the Penguin thing.

A. Shirley Manion

Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!