Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Scams? Phony? Phishing Sites?
5/29/2007 12:19:11 PM

If you know of any sites that are Scams, Phony, Phishing Sites, etc. Please list them HERE so we will all know to stay away from them!

Thanks!  :)

Monica

+0
Re: Scams? Phony? Phishing Sites?
6/14/2007 3:53:39 PM

If you're looking for an explain it all no hype no cyberspace gadgetry no hot markets get rich quick schemes but the truth on how 93% of people hate to be sold to, (and if so, how do you plan to sell your product?!?)then what you  need to do is to sign up for this free eBook from Mentoring For Free I'm only gonna give you the link once its:
http://slhaolcom.successin10steps.com/?mad=9590 now there you have it reading this ebook is like having the blinders taken off of your eyes its about building relationships with other people and NOT about shoving  products down people's throats you gotta download the eEook 'cause afterwards I'll give you a free one-hour consult on your business or any future businesses you  plan to start. 
  It ain't a bad deal and you can't buy MENTORING FOR FREE STUFF if you tried! Their motto is "Learn How To Think, Not What To Think." Not too shabby if you ask me! Signup for the eBook. All the info that you give out to get the eBook comes only to me, not 10,000 other marketers! Signup, you'll be so glad you did! Thank you for your time and consideration! Take Care , Stephen Hall, email: slhmg@aol.com

MENTORING FOR FREE

WHERE YOU LEARN HOW TO THINK, NOT WHAT TO THINK! 

I appreciate your looking! Thanks!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!