Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Hall

140 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
FREE....BANKS PAY YOU TO GIVE AWAY CREDIT CARDS
5/25/2007 12:09:24 PM
THIS IS A BUSINESS I AM WORKING NOW JUST THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT TO  TAKE A LOOK.IT'S FREE WITH NO MONTHLY FEES AND IT HAS A PRODUCT WE ALL USE.PHASE 2 HAS'NT EVEN STARTED WHERE YOU WILL MAKE MONEY WHEN PEOPLE USE THIER CREDIT CARD
         TAKE A LOOK

Now comes, Free Card Matrix (FCM).

Let’s compare! Who do you know that doesn't have a credit card? Or even better, who do you know who has never heard of a credit card? My point is that you don't have to educate the masses that they need our product. They already have it! Just like the telecom giant of the 90's, there are no products to purchase, no inventory, no collections, no buying to stay qualified every month! Just referring and making money!

In my opinion, based upon the model of Network Marketing, and the timing with FCM, there will be major income made over the next few years! All the elements that turned Excel into a giant are found in FCM. Timing, the product, and the acceptance of our product due to the fact that the masses already use and accept it (900 million credit cards in circulation (USA only), that number increases by 8% every year!).

Most importantly, the vehicle for growth, Network/Direct Marketing! By turning on the people power through network marketing, along with all the other elements involved, we will make a fast and significant impact in the business world.

COME ON BY AND TAKE A LOOK
   THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
         JIMMY HALL

MAKE YOUR OWN INFORMERCIAL NEW FREE ADVERTISING IDEA
+0