Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
SPECIAL PRAYER FOR KATHY KANOUSE
5/23/2007 7:59:46 AM
HELLO EVERYONE,
Usually all prayer requests go into the main forum but I wanted to ask for Special Prayer for Kathy Kanouse.
She was burnt by some hot coals. She does have insurance but will be out of work awhile.  All she can do now is online marketing. If you want some tupperware then please order it from her ( a little Plug )..
Lord please look down on my sister Kathy and help her  and strengthen her. Please heal her with Your mighty hand, you said " By Jesus' Stripes we were healed ".
I also ask that you provide for her finances and give her the perfect peace that comes from you.
In Jesus' name,
AMEN
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: SPECIAL PRAYER FOR KATHY KANOUSE
5/23/2007 9:26:43 AM

Hi Carla,

Thanks for the message. Kathy is in our prayers. I'll be starting an online tupperware party for her next week. Host a party and earn free tupperware! It's free and it will help Kathy. Anyone interested, here's her page: Kathy's Adland Page....

Have a great memorial weekend everyone!
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2007 9:40:39 AM

Oh My Dear Friend Kathy... I will add her to my Prayers this day. I did a tupperware party a few weeks ago and will be doing again soon. I did promise her.

Carla,, We must add Gracie Kight to Our Prayers also. She has lost her husband and is real sad and depressed. She is a Jerky member and will need this business now to help her live. Linda has posted a thread in her forum at

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/680271.aspx

Thank you and Peace, Sharon

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2007 10:21:17 AM
HELLO ANGELA and SHARON,
Thanks so much ! :) I'm sure she will appreciate it.
sincerely,
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
5/23/2007 10:39:32 AM

Hi There:

So sorry to hear about Kathy's accident.  I trust and pray that the Lord will meet her needs at this particular time in her life.  God is able to do this as we pray and trust Him.

Sincerely - Because of Him:

Your online friend

Mildred

Grab your FREE BLOG with 200 INSTANT SUBSCRIBERS added http://instantblogsubscribers.com/vip/kooiii
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!