Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
This one is for men... Ladies... NO PEEKING!! lol!
5/23/2007 4:24:30 AM
Hi Guys!

OK - have you ever had this experience?  You come home from work and discover that all the lights are out and the only light you can see is the glow of candles here and there in the house.

Soft, sensuous music is playing, and the faint scent of your favourite perfume is drifting through the warm air.

Your wife slides into the room as you close the door with a rose in her teeth, two glasses of champagne, and a VERY revealing negligee...

She slinks up to you, hands you a glass of champagne, and beckons you to follow her.  It's one of the most amazing evenings of your life...

The next day, you decide, "Hey, that was such a great night...  I think I'll go home a little early, today!"

You get home, the lights are all on, the house is silent and cold, and your wife is no where to be seen.

You walk through the house looking and find your wife sitting rigidly on the floor staring at the wall, her back to you, and acting as if she has no idea you're there...

My advice to you?

Don't get too close!   You WILL get hurt!!

Have a great week, everyone!  If we can't laugh at ourselves, who are we going to laugh at?

God bless,

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!