Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Audio Bible Online
5/21/2007 6:44:38 PM

Welcome to Audio Bible, the King James Version narrated by Alexander Scourby!

Alexander Scourby
November 13 1913 - February 22 1985

Yes, you can listen to the entire Bible on the Internet!
Back In the forties Alexander Scourby recorded the very first narration of the Bible.

It was produced by The American Foundation For The Blind and distributed by The American Bible Society as TheTalking Bible. The Logo on the records read "God's Word for a new age". Fifty years have passed and I would like to present to you "God's Word for this new age."

We remember better if we hear it and best if we read along with what we hear. This is what Audio Bible is all about. For centuries the Bible was read aloud, even when in private, remember the story of Philip and the Eunuch?

ACTS 8:30 And Philip ran thither to [him], and heard him read the prophet Esaias.

Friends....this is such an awesome thing to listen to while you surf Traffic Exchanges or go through email!  I love it!

IT's FREE!  Check it out ------> http://www.audio-bible.com

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Audio Bible Online
5/21/2007 7:58:39 PM

Hi Brian!

This is awesome.  There are several versions on the market and any of them that are worthwhile are extremely costly - Free is the perfect price and I can listen as I work or do other things.

Thanks for bringing this to us, Brian!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!