Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Come Take A Look At Our Website for the Hearing Impaired!
5/26/2007 11:22:29 AM

I have just the one question now, at this point ....

Are there any deaf, hearing impaired, and / or people with no sound on their computers coming to or using Adland?.

If so, we would like you to come to our web-site and take a look around and tell us what YOU think would be good to have there, within the site that may help YOU, or others ... we will do our best to bring on boards your suggestions.

The best suggestions that are used will get FREE memberships, for life

There is a "Contact Us" form on the Contact page and we would love to receive your feedback.  Anything at all would be of help, whether it be good or bad.

We will give ALL vsitors a FREE pass to the members' pages until the end of the month so, come and tell us what you think ................

Go and have a good look around and the URL for the members' pages is::

http://898434.home-biz-how-to.com/Members

and, the login is::   May07Only  (Case sensitive)

THANKS very much for your participation

Nice to be here and .. The Internet can make YOU money http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?62419
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/26/2007 3:45:16 PM

Hi Stephen,

Some people have disabilities that are more readily seen and some have disabilities that are able to be better concealed. No matter what hand we are dealt with we need to do the very best we can with what God has given us. I have found that when faced with challenges in life it has helped me to become a better person. We can all learn something from each and every person. One of my husband's best friends at work is deaf. He's an amazing guy.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

I've seen your program and this is better.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0
Joan Fleischmann

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2007 4:21:34 PM

I'm with you Stephen. I think we should start with the creators of the software for those Audio and Video promotions.

The software is as good as the programmers. All we need is, what is called type cast or you know when the written portion of what is being said comes across the bottom of the screen.

I am having serious brain poots at the moment, but I am certain you know what I am talkng about. It will solve our problem for the hearing impaired instantly.

An upgrade to old software is a snap!

Discover wellness with Vitamark, the makers of Limu Plus®. You’ve heard about the nutritional benefits of kelp—but did you know how difficult it is, thanks to environmental pollution, to find a pure, pristine source?We discovered it in the untouched Pa
+0
Dawn Anderson

9 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2007 5:17:15 PM

Hi Stephen,

I checked out the link you posted to the website. I am not sure this is for me. I have a free business, MY POWER MALL, and as far as I know this business is deaf and blind friendly and it literally does not cost anything.

Thanks for being my friend,

Dawn

Dawn Aloette Skin Care & Cosmetics www.myaloette.biz/dawnanderson
+0
5/26/2007 9:08:12 PM

Dear Barb,                                                                                                                          I've seen your site and while ours is in its infancy yours is fully developed. Give  us a year and we'll have many different websites all built with deaf-friendly software chosen by the hearing-impaired user himself/herself! Your website may have  development and maturity but ours has deaf-friendly as its basic tenent. We cannot and  we will not be losers. Check back every month please. You'll see that we have spirit and desire. I'm not saying you don't.  I'm saying we have just as much. That's all. Thank you for your insights  though all viewpoints are welcome however in the future we should be talking about the deaf only.  This is the last time I will speak about websites because that isn't what the forum is for. Identifying other websites that are deaf friendly is appreciated, but please don't compare oranges with apples. Thanks for posting your thoughts as well as your site. It's so important that you did that. Thanks!  

Sincerely,

Stephen Hall

P.S. PM me when you have the chance Barb

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!