Menu

This thread is locked.
Promote
R
R T

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Earn Lifetime Income with FREE Opportunities!
5/19/2007 11:36:08 PM
I urge you not to pass up these goodies.  All have unlimited earning potential at no cost to you!

FREE Opportunity 1

There were many very important reasons why I chose My Power Mall and why I think you should, too.

* It is LEGAL
* It is FREE
* It is SIMPLE
* NO Selling Products
* NO "Qualifying" for Income
* It Provides PERPETUAL INCOME - online shopping is here to stay, folks!

Those were the reasons I joined.  But if that's not enough for you, just look at all the powerful tools that you're GIVEN in your back office to ensure the success of your new business.

*   30 awesome Training Letters
*   Audio Recordings
*   A Complete Email Campaign (text and audio)
*   Invitation Cards and Flyers
*   A series of E-cards that you can send for FREE
*   Internet Marketing Training
*   Pre-written Classified Ads
*   Fully Functional Banners for your websites
*   Complete Business Reports

My Power Mall is not like other shopping malls or free dollar stores or any of that nonsense.  It is a personal rebate system in which you earn a potentially unlimited income from the everyday online shopping habits of yourself and everyone on your team!  There is so much more, but you really should check it out for yourself.

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/1024

FREE Opportunity 2

Do you realize how valuable you are?  Advertisers, search providers, and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf.  How much of that money are you making? NONE!

AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members.  For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google search by an AOL user.  And Google still had enough profit to pay $1.6 billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that YouTube’s users did not get paid for!

AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.

AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic Network.  They are not only paying Members their fair share, but they are building a community that will generate the kind of fortune that YouTube made.  But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

Here are the highlights:

1. It is Completely FREE
2. NO Buying or Selling
3. Sign up and surf the web like normal
4. Earn cash and shares in the company
5. Absolutely Nothing to Lose, Ever

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDK9418

FREE Opportunity 3

Have you ever dreamed about owning a piece of a big company? Too expensive? Not now!!
How about ownership without paying a penny...ever? Too good to be true? No!
Amazing and unique? Yes!
Totally legal and fully disclosed? Yes!

Similar in concept to AGLOCO, above, except that you simply have to read 1 to 10 (you decide how many you receive) emails a day.

Join us now, receive a $10 sign up bonus, and own a piece of the next big Internet company - completely free forever!

Here's a brief overview:

1. Membership is forever FREE
2. NO Buying or Selling
3. Sign up, refer 2 people, and read 1 email per day
4. Earn cash and a piece of the company
5. Absolutely Nothing to Lose, Ever

http://www.taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refid=74436
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!