Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
You're invited to join my NEW network of friends.
5/19/2007 4:13:05 AM
Hi everyone, By joining Apsense, a newly launched business social network, you can connect with business individuals with common interests, meet new friends or business associates, start your business blog, and even build your own private social network! Please take a few minutes to visit our website, learn more about us and register for a FREE Membership. Right now, during the pre-launch period from May 4 to May 21, 2007, the FIRST 2,500 Members Will Get a Free VIP Membership Upgrade! Please note that during this period, registration is by invitation only. We are taking this opportunity to give our closest friends and their friends a chance to take advantage of our Social Network before the general public. This is a way of saying 'THANK YOU" for your help and support during the development of this MOST ANTICIPATED Business Social Network Community! The website address is: http://www.apsense.com/invite/davecottrell God bless, Dave
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You're invited to join my NEW network of friends.
5/19/2007 5:12:56 AM
Hi  Dave,

Joined.

Will have to come back later to set up my a/c as I've got to get the gites ready for our new guests today.

Best wishes & thanks for the invite,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
5/19/2007 5:34:27 AM
Hi Dave,

I have allready joined this new BSNC

Kees
+0
5/19/2007 8:54:35 AM
Hey there Dave :), I'm there too, I did try to find you but it didnt work :( hope we connect soonish! have a great weekend :)
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2007 12:55:19 PM
Hi Sarah, Welcome aboard. I think this is going to be great! God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!