Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Motivation for the Discouraged!
5/17/2007 9:05:52 PM

A Thread for the Discouraged!

I was recently asked some questions by someone who was getting discouraged online. Dreams of easy fast money were fading from this person’s thoughts. The question among others that stuck me was “do you think other affiliate sites are better than Adland?”

I replied to the few questions and I tought my reply should become a forum thread for my forum – so here it is!

Discouraged

I do not believe that any site is any good "unless you work it."

Most people miss the biggest point to Network Marketing - it is first and foremost "a people business"... It was a people business offline - and it remains a people business online..... and anything to do with people (all things in life for that matter) takes time!

Online is no different than offline when it comes to that main pint.

"We are in the business of people!"

"And it Takes time and a commited EFFORT"

(see my forum 3 levels of commitment)

However, online you can connect to more people in less time... and more importantly, "online you connect with more people who are LOOKING to make their life better." All the lookers are attracted to similar places both online and offline- but online - people from every corner of the world meet...... thus- we can shorten the time to success if we learn people skills and apply ourselves correctly!

Aint it GREAT !!!!!!!

So discouraged, now I'll share my personal online business strategy - I'm no slouch when it comes to marketing, sales and people skills.... so here is the strategy I am working.

Step one- Build a large friends list.... I have not even started marketing my primary and I am almost at 2000 friends.... My goal is to once I reach 2000 - "then" start marketing through the email option you get when you upgrade to Adlander... one email goes to ALL your friends at once!

Step Two a)- develop some kind of system of working in forums. What I have done - is picked a couple forums for silly fun, two for what I call spiritual.... I am not a bible thumper but I am spiritual, so I have chosen two forums that have a holistic view.... and plus developed my own forum.

I suggest you do the same and for your forum, make it one that is either a)fun b)thought provoking, c)entertaining d)educational ---- then PARTICPATE in the other forums.... make them a way of getting to know the people... that way when you email (later)your business option, they wont delete it so quickly.

Step Two b)-  Start learning and using online advertising..... personally I upgraded to Adland Gold and I am happy I did!

Step three- Now that I have step one and two done- (well almost as target is 2000 friends) then I will be developing a system of emailing, to the entire list, my Primary Business.... I will make sure NOT to email so often that my emails become an intrusion....

So what my plans exactly?  Email one a week for 3 weeks - then drop it down to once every 10-15 days (depending on feedback).... while at the same time continue doing step four.

Step Four- continue to add many new friends..... Personally, I have a schedule I follow- I "invite friends" for 1-2 hours a day 5 days a week.... and that will never stop because new people keep joining Adland... PLUS I’ll continue to send the friends list an email on a regular but non-intrusive basis as in step three.... Testing, changing, experimenting with the email to keep it "fresh and exciting and NEW!”

Step five - THEN I will consider developing the same system in a second place like direct matches or Bizpreneure..... I have not yet committed to any other site yet, however I have joined a few to browse (just not working any of them.)

There is no free lunch - it takes time and effort - however networking (MLM) is the best way there is to develop a residual income... one that goes on well beyond the time you work at it full swing... THUS it is worth every bit of sweat, toil, aggravation and stretching you personally have to do "to get it done."

Face the fact - you either have to punch a clock for somebody else- or bust your ass for yourself.....  the latter is by far the most lucrative, rewarding and fun!

So Discouraged, my friend, set your self up to do these five action steps.

1- Learn all you can about working with people online....

2- Learn all you can about Promoting and Optimizing your Web Page, using Auto-responders etc....

3- Learn all you can about Getting free hits to your web (viral marketing).....

4- Continue Developing online friends. And do it just for the purpose of "becoming friends". Even if they do not participate in your program - there are some Neat People here at Adland. I’m beginning to love a bunch of them! (See my forum on the four types of people)

5- Continue Growing as a person... in people skills... in business skills.... and in ALL life skills...... (Watch for new additions to my business tips forum)

In Short!

The best way to get out of a discouraged attitude?

Work your way out, and do it in a "MASSIVE" way!

There is never an end to learning, Only New beginnings….

((youtube id="ZnaUcb4PTTA"))((/youtube))

I’m ready to begin! Are You?

Thanks to Bogdan -

"You can do it all right here at Adland!"

Music Above

The Joys

Love Light and Laughter

Neil Sperling MB

To post to this forum you must be a member of Adland....

...It's FREE to join...

Join Here and Get Connected NOW!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Motivation for the Discouraged!
5/17/2007 10:05:44 PM
This post title should be named " For The Discouraged who would like to be Encouraged" Lol. What great insight for the people who are trying to find there niche in business, very cool. Am also impressed with Adlandpro and the way there set up is, many of us who do business online network elsewhere as i do, but the statement i have made time again was that Adlandpro is where i call home. I however do have my own community being built as we speak along with 4 of my brothers in the Faith, but Adland is where i grew up in. To your success!!! Thanks for the post Neil!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/17/2007 10:42:54 PM

Thomas

Thanks for your comments - I do have a thread "where can you market your web presence" http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/637574.aspx

When you have your site ready - feel free to hype it a little in that thread!

All the best Thomas                                                                                 

Love Light and Laughter!     - Neil Sperling MB

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2007 12:18:08 AM

Hi Neil

I totally enjoyed reading this. thank you for such a very nice presentation, and I have some friends whom I will be sending to your forum.

Thank you

Bj

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2007 3:56:36 AM
Hi Neil, Those who fail to plan---plan to fail. You can't feel discouraged when you have a well laid out plan and you are working on it each day. You could be using offers and requests tool as you build your friends list.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!