Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I am looking for 4-5 Adlanders who would like some extra exposure for their biz
5/16/2007 8:43:41 PM
Hi everyone!

I am looking for 4-5 Adlanders who would like some extra exposure for their biz........

I have a webpage I am settting up designed to recruit new members to ALP.  Now......I am looking for 4-5 AdLanders who would like to provide a short - positive quote about how ALP has helped them in getting exposure and recruits for their online business(s).

I would of course....allow a link (as a sig) to the website of your choice......

Please send me a PM with a short quote and the website you'd like to have displayed...and if your chosen....I'll notify you  - send you the link to the page .......and you'll gain some great exposure for your business in return!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I am looking for 4-5 Adlanders who would like some extra exposure for their biz
5/16/2007 8:54:44 PM
Adlandpro has been an Awesome community for networking and recruiting downline into my TEAM building for Jerky Direct. I have made many great friends and shared business and social ideas on forums ! Linda TeamLeader
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I am looking for 4-5 Adlanders who would like some extra exposure for their biz
5/16/2007 9:31:43 PM
Hey there Buddy i see Linda got here to, i wouldnt mind being one of those extra's?  Oh sorry i thought i was in Hollywood agian. Lol. No but really, besides my Jerky Direct team i have this new Site Wizard Seo im promoting , just got paid to. Heres a visual http://sitewizardseo.com/sw1
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2007 10:26:16 PM
Brian,

I know I don't have to tell you this, but...

YOU ARE AWESOME!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2007 1:55:37 AM

Hi Brian

I would have to say, without Adland, I'd still be running in circles. I have met some of the most wonderful people here.  They have taught me alot about how to run my online business as well as making all these new friends. Without them, I'd still be lost. So thank you Adland Friends.

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!