Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The 7 great lies of organized religion
5/15/2007 7:01:53 PM
Hi Everyone!  :-)

Now....before anyone grills me for not being a true "christian"......I challenge you to review the following information.  It comes from one of my long-time mentors Perry Marshall. 

This is great stuff guys...and IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!

"The Unvarnished Truth About Religion, Christianity and Spirituality in 2007"

Seven great myths of organized religion: A closer look

Over the centuries, billions of people have fallen prey to religion run amok. How many Jews and Gypsies suffered in Nazi concentration camps while churches in Germany turned their heads? How many people were murdered in the Crusades during the middle ages--in the name of God?  
  • Some religious leaders seem to tell us that we're not smart enough or good enough to discover God on our own. Who says?
  • If God is good and perfect, why is there so much evil and suffering in the world?
  • How can anyone rely on the Bible for answers, if it's just a loose translation of ancient myths anyway?
  • How can we trust a religion that has advocated slavery and the subjugation of women throughout history?

These are serious questions-hot potatoes that nobody wants to touch. So I wrote a 7-day course called "The Seven Great Lies of Organized Religion."

To learn more......or to sign up for the FREE email course.....CLICK HERE!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!