Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1 Peter 3:8 (Loving out Fear) a Letter to You
5/11/2007 11:33:07 AM
All of you should be of one mind, full of sympathy toward each other, loving one another with tender hearts and humble minds. (1 Peter 3:8 NLT 

God enables us to love the fear out of one another.

We drive fear from our families and friends by loving one another so supportively that every one feels safe inside the group (1 John 4:18). This safety allows us to bring our humanity into the open, including all our pain and joy, our ups and downs, our victories and defeats.

It means you give to others the same uncommon safety Christ gives you - to be real, to be sad, to be messed up and confused, yet to be loved.

God challenges us to create a Christ-community where we love like our lives depend upon it (1 Peter 1:22) and where we can each "live and move and have our being." (Acts 17:28)

We're to weep as one and celebrate as one, caring for each other equally (1 Corinthians 12:25-26) as we comfort and confront, warm and warn, cherish and challenge within an atmosphere of supportive safety.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Re: 1 Peter 3:8 (Loving out Fear) a Letter to You
5/11/2007 1:31:12 PM

The whole law of God is based on love of God with all that you posess and to love your neighbor as yourself.

Love is like a seed and the seed produces a bountiful crop when planted in God,yourself,your family,your neighbor and this seed will grow and expand until it produces an everlasting crop.

God is Love. Eph 3-20 says that God can do more than we can ask or think. Amen

Keep speading the Word Thomas.

Eugene Carter
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 1 Peter 3:8 (Loving out Fear) a Letter to You
5/11/2007 3:27:15 PM

Amen

Thomas very well spoken, I have really enjoyed reading this.

You have a gift, and hope you are able to get your messages to those who truly need it. Thanks Thomas for sharing this with us all

God Bless You!

Bj

+0