Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Copyright issues
5/11/2007 2:08:55 PM

Jenny K.  Good points.  In our quest to work quickly we may forget the basics.  I wonder how I missed that.  I think I saw in forums materials without giving regard to scource. 

Did I think the internet was different than writting a paper as I did in high school or college.  Yes I did.  I can plead "I didn't know" and no one ever told me " as well as "everybody else was doing it".

Oh my word, think I may  have made a serious mistake on some of my writings.  Back I go to my forums and do a recheck..

+0
5/14/2007 1:52:54 PM
Thanks for the information, Mary. Certainly very useful, I've bookmarked both Sites. I understand there was a blog up about you leaving the community. Lately, I haven't had time to go through all the blogs and my e-mails. Just catching up on the backlog. I might be wrong but, if you are, I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do next and like me I'm sure the other members will miss you too. Goodbye and the best of luck. _____Edward.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2007 2:06:27 PM

Edward,

I don't see you often so  it is an honor to have you visit.  Glad you kept the sites.  I too need to go and read more.

Yes, going on a little gaunt.  Come here to read.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/665673.aspx

+0
Re: Copywrite issues
5/22/2007 4:35:29 AM
Dear Mary

This was a GREAT issue, as there are people who copy and paste a lot, also here in Adland Pro, and therefore most be careful of what they do. There are unlegal to copy/paste other persons/companies written stuff if they not got approval first to do it.

Some of the best articles and forums here are mostly copy/paste and I will ask all SERIOUS members to beware of what they do, as this can cost them a lot of problems and could make problems for our community- owner/Admin too, something I will not tolerate happen.

Keep up with Your good work Mary.

Hug from Your friend
Arild
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Copywrite issues
5/26/2007 2:44:01 PM
Arild, One marketing technique is to make oneself look like an expert in a specific field. Articles are then stolen, printed here and our business friends think we are experts in a specific field. It is then assumed that if a person is an expert in a certain area they are also experts in the field of internet business. If I appear to know a lot about subject "X" then everyone should assume I can be trusted to give good advice on business matters. We have been fed this line and have believed it far too long. I have heard this as a means to build downlines in seminars on the internet. It reminds me of how we select our boards of education for our public schools. A medical doctor has education (a consumer of education) and business skills(runs an office and manages his staff) but it does not necessarily qualify that person to make decisions on educational matters. Arild, thanks for stopping in.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!