Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Prayer request for Jim's mother
5/9/2007 3:40:39 AM
Hi everyone, Please pray for James (Jim) Wright's mother. She will be 80 years old on May 15, and needs some very serious surgery on her upper spine. She has a 50/50 chance of recovery or permanent paralysis. Her operation is this Wednesday, May 10th. Here is the message from Jim: Hi My Friends, My elderly mother has been diagnosed as needing surgery in her upper spine. She has osteoperosis, and her vertebrae have compressed to the point where chiropractic therapy will do no good, she also inherited arthritis from her father. She is going under the knife this coming Wednesday for the first portion and the second portion of it will be on Friday. My mother is a very sincere Christian, and her attitude is positive. She has placed this situation in the Lord's hands, and believes His will shall prevail. At this point she has a 50/50 chance of a full recovery, and the other chance is she could be paralized for the rest of her days. She will be 80 years old on May the 15th. This is a sincere request for you to remember her in a special prayer meeting if you have one, and also to wish her a happy birthday. She will be overwhelmed with gratitude if and when she sees the response here. Thank you so much and may God Bless you! You can also answer Jim's thread at http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/667399/ShowThread.aspx Thank you all for praying. God bless, Dave
+0
Re: Prayer request for Jim's mother
5/9/2007 9:41:37 AM

Hello Dave

It was very kind of you to pass this information along to us. Thank You.

Jim, I truly wish your mother the very best. I can only imagin how dificult this surgery will be for her at age 80. I had two back operations in my 20's and it was very difficult then. Things have really changed though over the years and they are doing some miraculous things now. I will keep your mother in my thoughts and prayers. Be positive and positive things will happen in your life.

Sincerely, Bill Vanderbilt

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 11:09:35 AM

Thnak you Dave for sharing this sad news with us. I will pray for healing & I am on my way to his forum.

Have a great day!

Kathy K

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 1:48:25 PM

Hi Dave I will include Jim's Mother and Jim in my daily prayers.  Her birthday is the same day as mine :)  That is really cool. 

Barb

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2007 10:47:32 AM

Dave, thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness. My mother is progressing very well, without complications so far. The second half is scheduled for tomorrow. Your prayers and your support are greatly appreciated, especially from the family!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!