Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: An Ugly Secret. Toxic Mold
9/13/2008 3:40:55 AM

Greetings All

If you or anyone you know is suffering from an unexplained illness, you may want to get some information about toxic indoor mold. Mold is much more dangerous than many people think and is the root cause of many different types of illness.

We welcome you to join us on our special call tonight, Sat. Sept 13, 8 pm est.

NATIONAL INDOOR MOLD SOCIETY INTERNET TALK SHOW!

The NIMS Internet Talk Show will continue with the theme of celebrating the National Indoor Toxic Mold Awareness Month (September 5 to October 5, 2008). You will also hear from William Croft, DVM, PhD, Medical Pathologist. He has been called the The Father of Molds/Mycotoxins.

Scheduled Time: Date: Sat, September 13, 2008 Time: 08:00 PM EDT

How to participate:

Join from your computer:

1. Click here to join the call or just listen along http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=31030&cmd=tc

2. Become a TalkShoe member (Sign-up for talkshoe and download talkshoe live to listen, chat, and ask questions live ) http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/userCreate1.jsp

Call in:

Dial: (724) 444-7444

Enter: 31030 # (Call ID)

Enter: 1 # or your PIN

Next NIMS Internet Talk Show: September 20, 2008 Time: 08:00 PM EDT

William Croft, DVM, PhD, Medical Pathologist

William Croft obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin , Madison , Wisconsin in physiology in 1965, and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree from the University of Minnesota in 1970. In 1975, Dr. Croft received a medical pathology degree geared to study human disease from the Medical School of the University of Wisconsin . Since that time he has dedicated his life to studying environmental illness involving heavy metal, solvent, phenol, and mold or fungi poisonings, to name a few.

In 1986, Dr. Croft published the first paper on indoor mold poisoning in the North American Continent and demonstrated the fingerprint for Trichothecene Mycotoxins in animals and humans. This study was in part funded by the United States Army. He has completed 15 autopsies, 9 adult humans and 6 children, clearly demonstrating pathology caused by inhalation versus ingestion of these mycotoxins. Dr. Croft has studied, and observed over 6,500 people demonstrating signs and symptoms of mycotoxin poisoning and has determined the stages for inhalation mycotoxicosis. Dr. Croft has studied this disease for 25 years on a pathological basis and in an effort to allow others to become aware of the disease; he is willing to share what he has learned concerning this environmental disease.

SUMMARY OF PRESENTATION:

Dr. Croft will discuss the answers to the question: He will discuss various topics from the history of fungi, the definition of molds and mycotoxins, cross-contamination, stages of the disease, and trichothecene mycotoxicosis.

CONTACT DR. CROFT:
For more information about Dr. Croft and his services:
E-mail: doccroft@hotmail.com
Office: (608) 274-1618

http://twusea.org/blog/2008/09/

Can You Imagin? A United Advocacy For Autism Forum.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night
     and be there waiting,,,,,,,,when you awaken
Sincerely, Billdaddy
Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

I welcome you to join me in my new network
Billdaddy's Team Builder Network
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
9/26/2008 1:07:11 PM
Greetings All
   As we continue our campaigne to increase public awareness about the dangers of toxic mold, we continually find more and more people who are getting sick and are unable to find an accurate diagnosis of treatment protocol. Simply put, we are finding more and more people who have been exposed to toxic molds.

Lethal Danger of Mold-Another Death-Aspergillus

Environmental Toxins: The Lethal Danger of Mold

September 25, 2008 (NewYorkInjuryNews.com - Long Island, Premises Liability, Work Related Fire Fighter Deaths)

From the article - Harry had inhaled the spores at work, and the mold had “colonized” his body, literally taking it over and destroying healthy tissue. An infection with Aspergillus is known as Aspergillosis. Aspergillosis spreads extremely rapidly. Very shortly after his leg surgery, the growth from the spores reached his heart and lungs.

Aspergillus is ONE of the molds in the apartment that Riverstone Residential leased to me, my daughter and her one year old baby. Mold is in many other apartments at Jefferson Lakes (documented). Riverstone, and now joining them - the Louisiana Housing Finance Agency, continue to commit the crime of knowingly exposing people to known toxins that could certainly cause harm and even death.

Toxins have harmed us.

Riverstone seems to think they can break any number of laws and it is okay and that others are not as important as they and their greed are. The Louisiana Housing Finance Agency is of course in Louisiana so that speaks for itself.

I guess Riverstone thinks this will fade away and I nor anyone else will be able to do anything further towards making them accountable for the harm done to us and others. Not so Riverstone. You can’t do what was knowingly done to us and is still being done to others and not eventually have consequences. One day someone was going to come along that would just not accept this. I’m sure others have been forced to abandon their efforts in holding you (the guilty) accountable. Perhaps it was similar to our experience - in trying to pursue our legal rights, our so called “attorney” has made obvious “errors” to make sure litigation is dismissed (another crime).

I will not let someone do this to us and just accept it.

I could not live with that.

This will not go away. katy

We live in the age of environmental

http://twusea.org/blog/2008/09/26/lethal-danger-of-mold-another-death-aspergillus/

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2008 6:23:22 PM

Hi Bill,

I commend you for keeping this issue alive to warn others of possible health issues they may face.

Good luck to you. I hope you are feeling better now, and making progress with your symptoms.

DonnaZ

+0
9/26/2008 10:47:41 PM

Hello Donna

It is very nice to hear from you again. It has been a while.

Things are going very well with our mold advocacy group. we are now nation wide and even have one international rep. We have gathered the interest of several Dr.s now, research resources and of course our favorite Pathologist, Dr Croft, is working very hard to help us promote this cause.

We have also gotten several states to sign proclamations declaring an Indoor Toxic Mold awareness Month. I am very proud and happy to announce that I have recieved a hand signed Proclamation from Mr. Ed Rendell, the govenor of Pa.

We are sharing information about treatment protocols that is helping many of us begin to feel better. Most importantly though, we are getting the information out to the general public about the dangers of being exposed to toxic mold. This is our main mission and we are all very dedicated to it.

I will be posting a lot of new information on this forum over the next week or so. I hope you will come back and visit often and share this information with your friends and family.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

+0
11/30/2008 3:09:53 PM

Greetings All

I am going to start posting personal stories about the impact that toxic mold has had on some peoples lives. Some of these stories may find their way into the lives of others who may have been sickened by mold. Some of you will find similarites between your lives and the lives of those telling these stories. I am certain that some who read these pages will find the common thread that unites us in our quest to find answers to our questions about why we are so ill. Why we have been diagnosed and treated for so many different types of illnesses but never seem to get any better. How so many of us have seen so many different Dr's but continue to get sicker.

Toxic mold is real. It is killing people all over the world and it is being ignored by most of those who are actually in a position to help. People are losing their jobs, their homes and most importantly, their health and the saddest part of all of this is that much of this suffering could be prevented.

It is my hope that through this forum, someone will find the knowledge that will keep them from getting ill. That others will find the hope and inspiration to get better and that all of us will find the compassion to help each other.

Here is the story of one lady who has been sickened from mold. I welcome all of you to tell us your story as well. The more we learn from each other, the better our lives will become.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

LAURA'S STORY

My name is Laura. I had a successful teaching career of ten years. Then one day I got the perfect job. It was in a highly successful public school district in the rural community of Pinckney, Michigan. Out in a country, lakes area where, for several years prior, I had spent many summer days with friends, at campfires, on the boats, outside at various events. I had wanted to one day retire out in this area. And so, here I was with my dream-job and at the young age of 32. After my first day at work, I got sick. I thought I had a cold or flu. No big deal for me. I had been a very health conscious, physically active, vegetarian since I was a young child. Any time I got a cold, it was gone within 3 days. I had missed an average of two days of work per year over the past twelve years. I knew how to take care of my body and it rewarded me in kind. And so I knew within 3 days I would be fit as a fiddle.

Not so. My "cold" never went away, it only worsened. To the point of losing my voice, having coughing fits that would seem uncontrollable, and spitting up gross mucus constantly. This was a major problem for a music teacher that needed her voice as part of her instruction. I had to quit teaching private lessons after school because I was suffering from incredible fatigue. I could barely make it through the school day with enough energy to drive myself home before I would collapse into bed and sleep 12 to 14 hours per night.

This was very bizarre for me, a woman that needed only six or seven hours of sleep per night and was incredibly active during my waking hours. For the past ten years, I had held three teaching jobs at one time. All these jobs had incredible amounts of responsibility: planning all-school curriculums, running band programs, missing breaks to teach extra classes, putting on twelve huge concert performances or more per year. In addition, I taught ten to fifteen private students per week. When I wasn't working, I was involved in extra curricular activities. I played in an orchestra that performed weekly. I was active in church and church ministries. I was an active "outdoors" person. Tennis, rollerskating, biking, swimming, walleyball, walking…anything that was active and involved people, involved me. It was unlike me to be tired.

A few times my "cold" would seem like it was going away. It always seemed to be when I had an extended school break. But when the school break was over and I returned to work, my cold symptoms also returned. I realized because of my past history without illness, the fact that my cold started the day that I started my new job, and because of these vacation patterns, that my health problem was definitely related to my job at the school. Something was very wrong.

read the rest Of Laura's Story Here.

http://www.moldhelp.org/personalstories.htm

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!