Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5 Incredibly HOT Marketing Tips
5/7/2007 6:07:08 PM

5 Incredibly
HOT Inet Marketing TIPS!

1. GET PEOPLE'S ATTENTION!

Do you have a very important selling point you want people
to read? Here are 15 ways to start your sentence....

• Look here!
  • Hey!
  • Stop!
  • Pay close attention!
  • Now listen closely!
  • Listen closely:
  • Here's a secret:
  • I'm Angry!
  • Don't miss a word of this...
  • Listen to me,
  • Warning!
  • Top Secret Information:
  • Stop!
  • Here's my confession...
  • Listen!
  • Forget everything and listen,
  • Beware!
  • I have a problem...
  • I'm ready to EXPLODE!
  • Get over here and listen to this!
  • Pull up a chair and hear me out:
  • Turn off the phone and listen!
-------------------------------------------------------

2. Work your niche.

If you want to create a book-selling site, then focus on a specific market such as pets, pottery, origami, whatever. If you run a search engine, focus on a niche.  Don't try to compete with Yahoo. If you're selling ebooks - "niche it", don't produce a book that is all things to all people.

3. Base your plan on reality.

It may sound like a good idea to set up a Web site that is constantly updated and is always current.  The big corporations can succeed at this because they have buildings full of site designers and programmers.  If you want a site that updates constantly, create it to work with an automated updating program (like
news streaming) or with a support system such as a discussion group where hundreds of people can post current content for you.

4. Offer minimum links on your main page.

One of the primary goals of any business is to make sure you don't confuse your customers. By offering minimum links on your main page, you will limit the chances that your visitor will stray off elsewhere and not get back to your main theme. Minimise the links and keep your visitors as focused as possible.

Specifically, never place a link on your home page that will take your visitor to another site. They only just arrived at yours, so don't go showing them the door just yet!

5. Put a "home" link on every page on your site.

Don't assume your prospects will just hit the "back" button to go back to your main page.  Don't even assume that they'll remember where your main page is.  Place a "home" button on every page of your site and make it look different so it will always be noticed.

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 5 Incredibly HOT Marketing Tips
5/7/2007 6:42:55 PM
Brian Thanks !
+0
Mary Rocha

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 5 Incredibly HOT Marketing Tips
5/7/2007 7:16:42 PM

Hey Brian,

Thanks for sharing the info. Great Tips!

Mary Rocha

Bidz online Auctions http://secure.bidz.com/main/default.asp?promoid=linkshare30&siteID=HPJGVlK8deA wwww.trafficfairy.com?r=58261 Mary Rocha
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!