Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Law of Polarity
5/7/2007 12:22:20 PM

Hello dear friends,

This week we'll discuss The Law of Polarity.

• Everything has an opposite. Hot - Cold... Up - Down...Good - Bad. 
  • Constantly look for the good in people and situations. When you find it, tell the person. People love compliments and the positive ideas in your mind makes you feel good. Remember, good idea--good vibration.

We should allways try to look for the good side of things. It's there, even though it may be hard to perceive. For example; I broke my shoulder and had to take time off my job 10 years ago because I couldn't do floral design with a broken shoulder until it mended. This seemed like a bad situation at first but it turned out to be very good. That's when I started working our home business with my husband. Our business grew so fast we never had to go back to our JOB's.  

My shoulder healed perfectly. Now I have a beautiful garden just outside of my home office where I meditate every day. This ironically was something I never had time for when I was working at the florist. There's a silver lining behind every cloud. Always try to find it.

Let's hear how you've been able to use The Law of Polarity in your lives.

Blessings,

G. Lee

http://myspace.com/kurtandgail

http://sponsoringaccelerator.com

http://provewaytowealth.com

G. Lee Meyer
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Law of Polarity
5/7/2007 2:41:03 PM
Dear Lee,
Hello.  Hope you are fine and have had an amazing day and even more amazing week.

Thank you so much for inviting me to this forum.  You actually took the time to send me a message to join this and I sure love the topic..... LAW OF POLARITY.  You are such a great person for including me.

LAW OF POLARITY.... Hmmm, what can be said of this?  Firstly, I agree with the concept of everything has an opposite.  Like what its said up there, when there is good there is bad, when there is rain there is sun and much more.  I better stop on that coz it could go on a whole day.  In all this, I see one basic follow up concept to it, a CHAIN REACTION.  Now, when you come to a cross road and you decide whether its a yes or no (try to cut out the grey area coz that gets you nowhere), there is always consequences to it.  And if you choose the right or good decision, there is good and bad consequences too.  This law applies in all decision we make, in what we do and how we handle situations.  Most importantly, is having a positive mind to wade through even the easiest or hardest hurdle.  I say this is because with that positive mind, everything becomes simple and acceptable.  Our human mind wants to follow what we want but sometimes changing something bad to positive, we always see that its easier to swallow and finally, it becomes what we want. 

Appreciation is important not only for ourselves but for other people too.  When you appreciate someone, you always somehow get something good in return.  Its called Karma.  Do good unto others and you will receive good.  If you do bad unto others, then you will receive bad.

So, Lee, thanks for an amazing forum and for allowing me to bab my mouth non stop.  I believe this law is just amazing and downright thruthful and an eye opener.

Thank you with love,
Rina
+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/7/2007 7:54:09 PM

Thank you Rina,

Words of wisdom from such a young lady. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute to this forum.

Blessings,

G. Lee

G. Lee Meyer
+0
5/9/2007 6:10:53 PM
As a newcomer to this forum I truly appreciate your words of wisdom and have always followed this loose rule: "things could have been worse"  No matter what happened/happens in my life, I've always looked at the brighter side.  If my car broke down in the rain, at least I was close to a phone.  If son cut is arm jumping off the shed, at least he didn't break his neck.   Looking at life in a positive lite, I think, makes your decisions somewhat easier to make.  instead of being afraid of what might happen, do, and be grateful for what doesn't happen.

+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/9/2007 6:32:18 PM

Thank you Rae,

I agree. Looking on the brighter side of things will always help you overcome adversity. It gives one the strength they need to continue moving forward instead of looking back.

There are many people who have had terrible things happen to them and have risen above. Lance Armstrong and the late Christopher Reeves (Superman) are good examples of this. They could have gave up when they were face with the huge challenges in their lives, yet they rose above. They choose to see the bright side and have created wonderful legacys that they will always be remembered by.

You can always find something to be grateful for.

Blessings,

G. Lee

G. Lee Meyer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!