Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TWENTY SEVENTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
5/8/2007 12:53:00 PM
Hello John Elliott & Luella May,
Hey everyone.  Hope you are fine & your day has been nothing but amazing.

Sorry for stopping by late but would have never done it if it wasn't for the dear darling loving Geketa, so Geketa dear, thank you so much for the reminder.

I have not heard of the above amazing positive lady before this but thank you all for featuring her as now its become my honour to  be able to read and know more about her.

The most amazing thing about her is she was blind but she never used that to deter or dampen her spirits in anyway.  She is a very positive lady and she knew she could not change what is out of her power but she accepted & adapted and made it invisible by her positive attitude.  I think all of people didn't even know she was blind.

I lay my head down with a bow Fanny Crosby cause she surely deserves that and so much more.

Thank you Luella and team for this great appreciation.

Love ya, Rina

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2007 12:55:55 PM
Thank you Luella, John and teammates, for this truelly inspirational feature of Fanny Crosby which is so close to my heart.

Amazing truelly amazing !! we all can learn to count our blessings a little more each day ! a chinese proverb comes to mind here,

' I grumbled I had no shoes till I met a man who had no feet.'

Thank you once again.

much luv n blessings

Pauline R

INTEGRITY IS THE MOST DESIRED, DEMANDED, AND RESPECTED QUALITY OF LEADERSHIP

ADLAND PRAYER CELL
P O T W
BIZZYBLOGZ
WEALTHSOLUTIONS
AD$URF ALL$TAR TEAM

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2007 8:13:36 PM

Hi Luella & John, Good work on the bio for Fanny. I like her hymns. Thanks for this educational forum to learn about all the courageous women. Blessings, LaNell

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2007 8:50:44 PM

Rina!  It is wonderful to see you here!

Thank you for your most beautiful post.   To realize what is beyond our control, and to make life beautiful and worthwhile.  This is what this amazing lady did as a child.  She is a special soul.  She lived her life with passion and went on to greatness.  She is not only an example to those that are blind, but to all of us.

Hugs,

Luella and John

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2007 8:57:48 PM

Hello Pauline,

That is a wonderful proverb.  I am going to write that down in my "wisdom" book that I keep.

I am glad that Fanny Crosby touched your heart.  She has been very dear to me for a very long time.  I was amazed when I first heard her story.  I love singing her hymns.

Hugs,

Luella

Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!