Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Requesting Prayer for my Mother
5/19/2007 9:47:30 PM

Hi James and Mom, :-) I am saying a prayer for you. God Bless, LaNell

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 10:53:10 AM

Hi Mary, thank you so much for stopping by. Your prayers and your support are appreciated! God Bless You too!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 10:54:28 AM
Hi LaNell, Bless You! Hope you are having a great day.
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 2:02:53 PM
Dear James,
Hello my dear darling friend.  Hope you are fine & your week has been amazing.

Thank you so much for the update.  You are truly an amazing son and I appreciate you for being one.  Mother Myrna would be very proud of you.  Also, send my amazing hugable love to your Daddy Burt too.

You are most welcome for the prayers but I know I made a prayerful request to GOD and He made it all possible.  Do tell Mother Myrna I said this => Mother Myrna, CONGRATULATIONS on a successful surgery.  I am happy you are home and among your family members who love you very much.  They have prayed and only have their best interest for you.  You are truly lucky & blessed to have your love ones around you.  Recuperating is a slow process but take it step by step and you will certainly recover amazingly.  Your family is so proud of you and I thank GOD you are able to enjoy all the appreciation you so deserve.

Thank you James for giving me this opportunity to get to know your mum.  Its truly an honour.

Dear Roger,
Hello my darling friend.  Awwwww, that is such a sweet thing you have said.  I am certainly glad to be in both you & James's life because you both gave me that opportunity and I am truly thankful.

Take care now both of you.

Love, Rina

Love, Rina
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 4:28:53 PM

Hi Sweet Rina, consider it done my friend. Both my parents love hugs :) Thank you so much for your prayers and your support, and of course, I hope it continues! Here's another hug coming at ya!

And to you Roger, looks like we are doubly blessed my friend! What would we do without friends like Rina? Adland has been a different place since she showed up. Have a great week both of you, you are both awesome.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!