Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Special May Promotion --
5/5/2007 11:43:27 PM

Special May Promotion --
There Will Never be a  Better Time to Share The Berry Tree

Details on Your Berry Tree Site, so Send Everyone You Know

This offer is available to any new member who joins between May 1st and May 31st!  
Only a limited number of people will be joining in May!  Which means a BIG Bonus split
between a small number of people!

New Members Get Their Share of this HUGE Bonus which will pay on the total number of
Berry Tree members 3 months from now! Guaranteed $25,000 Pool!

Important: You must stay active for the months of May, June and July to receive the
bonuses!  Bonus paid on all active Berry Tree Members for the month of July. We will put
$2 for every active Berry Tree member in July in a Pool. We GUARANTEE that Bonus
Pool will be AT LEAST $25,000.00. Whoever joined in May and stayed active for 3
months, will receive a share of that Bonus pool. You don't need to sponsor a single
person or sell anything to qualify!  Bonuses are paid in a LUMP Sum during the July
commission run in August.

What others are saying:
"What excites me about the bonus is that I don't know how big it is going to be. Who
knows how many members there will be over the next 3 months? All I know is that I will
be earning on every single one of them! That's exciting!"  -- Claire Balthazar

"I wanted to join anyway, then my cousin told me I would earn some money on
thousands of people right off the bat, I pushed him out of the way to get to the computer!"
-- Carmine Esposito

"It is really rare that you have the chance to join a business and at the same time, start
earning a Guaranteed Bonus. To guarantee a bonus to people, just for joining and
staying the business for 3 months."

Wow! If you were ever going to share the BerryTree with people, now is the time!
Think about it: What have you go to lose?

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!