Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Simple Traffic Tip
5/4/2007 2:53:05 PM
Hi everyone, It's good to use every method possible to get your links out. The more exposure you get, the more business you do! Simple! Contrary to what many so-called gurus say, banner ads work, too. I get a lot of traffic this way. A really good place to start, and one of the simplest, is BannersGoMLM I've used them for years and still get a lot of traffic from them. You can see what it looks like on my page at Towerhits.com BannersGoMLM is offering a $15 signing bonus right now, too, so it's a very good time to get set up. God bless, Dave
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Simple Traffic Tip
5/4/2007 4:43:04 PM

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the info and the Links.  It's good to see that at somebody else still uses the time tested ways.  I'm quite satisfied with the Traffic from banners.  Besides, they're not as annoying as those flyovers that seem to be the thing these days.

Thanks again,

Phil Black

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2007 3:56:50 AM
Hi Phil, It's good to know I'm not the only one who knows the secret of true, targeted and time-proven traffic that you get from banner ads. Some of the so-called gurus out there have been proclaiming for some time that banner advertising is dead. If that's true, why are THEY still using banner ads? God bless, Dave
+0
5/5/2007 4:37:31 AM

Hi David:

Many of our clients would agree with you. Banner ads worked in the past and still draw positive responce.

One should consider using banner ads when ever possible in their promotions; the company that creates them do so for a reason, consumers respond to and have been conditioned to react to these visual froms of advertising and marketing.

As Phil Black points out, he has had great success with banner ads. You can find Phils banner inside AD HEAVEN, a program we started some months previous.

Should any desire information about having their banner ad listed in AD HEAVEN, please drop me a line.

To your contiuned success,

Joe Buccheri

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 6:01:34 PM

Dave - LOL the so called Gurus don't want us to use banner ads for two reasons.

1- they don't want any compitition inn sites "thier" banners run.

2- they want us to buy "their" programs and make "them" rich!

Thanks for the links.... I've upgraded to gold here at adland - before I upgraded to adlander - It has been good to me!

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!