Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thinh Du

800 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
LIVE Call... Tonight! Thursday Night!
5/3/2007 5:08:31 PM

LIVE Call...   Tonight!  Thursday Night!

Thursday
6 PM Pacific Time 9 PM Eastern Time
1-507-726-3420 then enter code 21265 followed by the pound key.

Tonight, Thursday night April 3rd, MLM Legend, Terry Newsome will be back on our call to introduce Dr. Alexander Schauss, formulator and developer of our new "Feed My Brain" product!

Terry Newsome has been VP of Marketing for some the largest MLM's ever.  Terry has been instrumental in HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars worth of Nutritional product sales.                                                  

Terry will be with us again on tonight's call!

See Special Conference number to call below:  New Number to call:

Thursday April 3, 2007
6 PM Pacific Time 9 PM Eastern Time
1-507-726-3420 then enter code 21265 followed by the pound key.

Please call in early, the last 2 nights have been full!

Special Conference phone number!  Last night's call was totally full and many could not get in.

See Special Conference number to call below: 

"Feed My Brain" Is Here!  Every Call This Week... New Product Launch.

Join Us On Our Calls This Week And Learn How You Can Order Our New "Feed My Brain" Product.

Don't miss our call Tonight!  Thursday Night!

See what is "Feed My Brain" , go to my website: http://acaiplus.com/txd

Regards,

Thinh D.

NO REFERRING REQUIRED:>>> http://adhitprofits.com/?ref=letshare
+0
Lily Chan

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: LIVE Call... Tonight! Thursday Night!
5/4/2007 1:49:29 AM

Hello Thinh,

The info on the teleconference call is interesting.  Thank you for sharing.

Lily

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBZ6187

+0
Thinh Du

800 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: LIVE Call... Tonight! Thursday Night!
5/4/2007 11:09:58 PM

Why TriUnity  -   Why "Feed My Brain" 

Why is TriUnity the right company at the right time?  Why is "Feed My Brain" the right product? 

Listen to our Thursday night conference call with Dr. Alexander Schauss.  Read Dr. Schauss's resume below.  Then, get focused and get ready for what's about to happen.  And remember, there are three kinds of people:  1. People who make things happen.  2. People who watch things happen.  3. People who wonder what the heck happened.  

Listen to this call!    Recorded Call with Dr Alexander Schauss:                        Dial 1-620-294-1336 and press the number 2 on your phone when promted to listen to the "Feed My Brain" call with Dr. Schauss. 

ALEXANDER G. SCHAUSS, Ph.D., FACN

Alexander G. Schauss, PhD, FACN, is the Senior Director of Natural and Medicinal Products Research, at AIBMR Life Sciences, in Puyallup, Washington, USA.

Dr. Schauss has held a number of academic positions, including Clinical Professor of Natural Products Research and Adjunct Research Professor of Botanical Medicine at the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon; Senior Director of the Southwest College Research Institute in Scottsdale, Arizona; Associate Professor of Research at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Tempe, Arizona; Research Director, Institute for Biosocial Research, Graduate School, City University, Seattle; and, Lecturer in Biostatistics and Epidemiology at Bastyr University in Seattle.

He has been a member of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Alternative Medicine (OAM) Advisory Council (AMPAC); a member of the Ad Hoc Developmental Planning Committee of the NIH Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS), a reviewer of botanical standards and information monographs for the U.S. Pharmacopoeia Convention (USP), and reviewer for the International Bibliographic Information on Dietary Supplements (IBIDS) database, maintained through an interagency partnership with the Food and Nutrition Information Center, National Agricultural Library, and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), which provides access to bibliographic citations and abstracts from published, international, scientific literature on dietary supplements. In 1985, Dr. Schauss was appointed to represent the United States as a voting member to the WHO Study Group on Health Promotion after being personally selected by the Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Dr. Hafdan Mahler, and confirmed as the United States representative by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Dr. Schauss has studied nutrition and botanical medicine for over 30 years. He is a Member of the American Society of Nutrition, the Society for Food Science and Technology, a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition (FACN), an Emeritus Member of the New York Academy of Sciences, former Chairman of the Food Policy Council of the National Council for Public Health Policy, an Honorary Founding Member of the British Society of Nutritional Medicine, and Emeritus Executive Director of the American Preventive Medical Association. He is also a member of the American Chemical Society, International Society for Horticultural Science, International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals, and an Associate Member of the Society of Toxicology.

In 2005, Dr. Schauss received the Linus Pauling Lecture Award for contributions in the medical sciences from the American College for the Advancement of Medicine. Dr. Schauss received the Award of Excellence in Government Relations from the American Society of Association Executives, after serving as the Executive Director of CFH from 1992-1995.

He earned his undergraduate, graduate (summa cum laude), and doctoral degrees at the University of New Mexico at Albuquerque and, California Coast University in Santa Ana, respectively. He also competed as a track and cross-country athlete at UNM during a period in which the team won countless Division-1 NCAA conference competitions and championships. He completed post-graduate studies at the University of New Mexico, the University of Washington at Seattle, University of Washington at Tacoma, the University of Puget Sound, in addition to continuing education studies at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and California State University - Fullerton.

Besides having chaired and served on Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) Self-affirmation expert panels, Dr. Schauss has chaired the Safety Subcommittee of the Compliance and Labeling Integrity Committee (ComPLI) of the Natural Products Association since 1992, the nation's largest natural products trade association, founded in 1935. ComPLI oversees the association's GMP certification program and its TruLabel Program and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding quality and purity standards for products sold by the over 5,000 members of the association. He has also been a member of the joint American Herbal Product Association's and Natural Products Association's International Committee and chaired the Asian Affairs subcommittee, and served as a member of both the Latin American Affairs and CODEX subcommittees. In 1996 he was an official NGO member of the US FDA delegation to the Codex Meeting on Special Nutritionals held in Bonn, Germany.

He is the author or a co-author of nearly 150 papers that have appeared in a diverse range of scientific journals, including: Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Renal Failure, Food and Chemical Toxicology, International Journal of Neurology, Journal of Applied Nutrition, Biological Trace Element Research, Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Nutrition Research, International Journal of Integrative Medicine, the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association, Health Counselor, American Journal of Natural Medicine, Journal for the Advancement of Medicine, Quarterly Review of Natural Medicine, Nature's Impact, and Natural Medicine Journal. In addition, he has contributed to numerous edited works in the Textbook of Natural Medicine (Elsevier Science) on a diverse range of topics in all three editions (latest 2006). He has also presented posters and oral presentations at meetings of organizations such as the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology.

From 1979 through 1992 he served as Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Biosocial and Medical Research. He continues to serve on numerous editorial boards or as a peer reviewer and book reviewer of many peer review scientific journals.

He is the author or co-author of 18 books, including: Obesity: Why Are Men Getting Pregnant? (Basic Health); Acai (Euterpe oleracea): A Remarkable Antioxidant Palm Fruit (Biosocial Publications); Minerals, Trace Elements and Human Health, 4th Edition (Life Sciences Press); Feed My Brain (Biosocial Publications); Acai (Euterpe oleracea): A Brazilian Palm Fruit (Biosocial Publications); Mulberry Leaf: Herbal Support for Diabetes (Pacific Wellness); Cat's Claw: Uncaria tomentosa (McGraw Hill); Nutrition and Behavior (McGraw Hill); Anorexia and Bulimia (McGraw Hill); Zinc and Eating Disorders (Keats); Eating for A's (Simon & Schuster); Nutrition and Behavior (Keats); Nutrition and Criminal Behavior (Brain Shuppan); Diet, Crime and Delinquency (Park House and Life Sciences Press); and, Orthomolecular Treatment of Criminal Offenders (Parker House).

He is listed in Who's Who in America, American Men and Women of Science, International Who's Who in Science and Engineering, Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare, and Who's Who in the World.

As lead scientist, Dr. Schauss has been a part of the AIBMR Life Sciences team for 28 years, where he brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the wide-range of services provided by this internationally respected consulting, CRO and R&D firm that during the period of 2003-2005 worked on projects in over 40 countries.

GET ONE FREE TODAY!

http://acaiplus.com/txd

+0
Thinh Du

800 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
GET YOUR FREE BOTTLE TODAY!
5/7/2007 10:32:57 AM
You've just discovered the most POWERFUL System ever created, that is helping average people generate unlimited income from home!

Get Your FREE Bottle Today!

The only liquid Nutritional with:
ACAI BERRY, MANGOSTEEN, GOJI
Plus over 1oo ingredients!
Get your FREE BOTTLE Today!

1. We give away the First BOTTLE FREE!
2. Your MATRIX FILLS Up FAST!
3. Earn up to $25,000 Monthly without sponsoring Anyone!

No Selling!
No Cold Calling!
No Meetings or Home Parties!
You make money 24/7 with our Automated System
letting the company pay for Product and Start Up Packages
Going out to all your prospects, leads, friends and associates!

Acai PLUS 100% Natural Supplement
Endorsed by Ophra, LOOK and FEEL 10 Years Younger!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctors are speaking out about ACAI.

Dr. Nicholas Perricone...
"Studies have shown that this little berry is one of the most
nutritious and powerful foods in the world!"

Julian Whitaker, M.D., Founder of The Whitaker Wellness Institute...
"Fruit juice has never been high on my list of recommended foods. No
matter how natural it is, it contains too much concentrated sugar. One type of juice, however, merits a big thumbs-up: ACAI. Juice from the
small, dark acai berries of the Euterpe olerance palm has been used for
centuries in the Amazon rain forest to increase strength and stamina.
Acai is loaded with anthocyanins, known for their beneficial effects on
the eyes, blood vessels, connective tissues, and nervous system. In
fact, acai contains more antioxidant-rich anthocyanins than cranberries, red wine, and grapes. (Acai's ORAC value is more than 6,000.)

Dr. Scott Crafton...
"I've been drinking Acai berry juice ever since I discovered the
importance of it's properties. I've been using it for about a year now.
I've noticed I have a lot more energy than I use to have. Also, I don't
seem to get sick."

Dr. Katherine Crafton...
"We share Acai with our patients and we've seen a lot of weight lost.
They're getting better nutrition, and when your body gets better
nutrition, it craves fewer things. We've also heard a lot of reports about increased energy and stamina."

Dr. Barnett Meltzer...
"I've shared Acai with my patients and I see them improving their
attitude, their mood and their health. When people start taking it, they not only feel better, their attitude improves, their brain chemistry
improves, and their mood improves. So I see it as kind of a super-food
because of it's physical effects on the immune system, and it's mental and emotional effects in improving attitude and mood."

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE BOTTLE TODAY!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!