Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Brief Study of The Psalms 32 and 51 Of King David
5/3/2007 11:11:52 AM

Yesterday sometime ago i talked about the Psalms 32 and 51.  This is titiled "Knowing Your Sin".  David struggled before he faced his sin. 1.) When are times you really dont want to face your sin? How do you usually avoid that confrontation? 2.) What did david mean when he said God's hand was heavy upon him? 3.)What do you do when you feel the hand of conviction on you?  David said, "I know my trangressions." Are they any things in your life that need to face honestly and say " I know that is my sin?" What will be the good of such honesty?

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Podo Pierre

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: A Brief Study of The Psalms 32 and 51 Of King David
5/3/2007 6:04:19 PM

Dear Thomas,

there was a time when I thought committing a sin, was when one went against the 10 commandments. But Jesus had defined the 2 most absolute laws. Loving God with all our mind and loving our neighbors as ourself. These two  cardinal laws are  very difficult to keep, not because we are not willing to abide by them, but because its so difficult to define the word Love and so Hard to explain  the various degrees of understanding the attributes given to God by the different Religions. When I was a Kid, I never thought it was right to tell a girl or someone less than our parents, that we love them. Love requires full dedication, commitment and devotion.  Since I believe that our sins , cannot be forgiven until we abandon it, I have not been able to judge myself whether I am worthy of this calling. Its difficult to know that , when Jesus was asked by a rich man what else he needed to do to enter into the kingdom of God, Jesus told him to give away all his Worldly riches to gain things from Heaven. He went away sad. I had been in many situations where I  felt the urge to give without expecting a reward. Whenever I did so, I always rejoiced in my inner self. But many times I felt that just giving away a part of our riches, doesn't bring us the blessings we aspire for. I sometimes stray out of my prayers, for one reason or the other, then come back to ask God for forgiveness. I consider this attitude a slide to sin, which one must acknowledge in our daily prayers. When ever I fail in an endeavor , I have stopped putting the blame on  God because, the bible tells us that ' God is too pure to behold iniquity'  , too good to  misguide the ways and attitudes of men . Here I take the blame and submit myself into humility and devotion to fill they empty space that was created in my heart and life. A sinful pain is heavier that a material Loss. Even when I become ill , or have serious pains, I always believe this happened because of my failure to abide by the Truth that Jesus preached. The Truth that healed humanity. Sin is known more particularly by our desire to do things in our own ways, without giving importance to this biblical saying ' It is the Lord that healeth me ' and ' its the Lord that worketh in you both to will and to do his Good Pleasure' Understanding this will bring harmony in our lives . The struggles of David were human, but he was able to find the right thoughts and the right words when he recognized his plight and his relationship with God. We can also do the same.

Pierre Louma

Podo3500
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Brief Study of The Psalms 32 and 51 Of King David
5/3/2007 7:01:37 PM

Bon, Jour' my friend, and thank you for your reply, yes " the Calling" as you say is not for everyone, and recognizing your sins is difficult without recognizing what the Bible teaches us about those sins, each person as there oun sin and each person may or may not have the same back grounds, you have to search within your own heart to know what you want to do, as for me? i recognized my calling 8 years ago and have been tought to teach others, so i use those same tools as i do in my forums, just spreading the word and showing others that this world is a great place to live in if we could only find the right skills or "teachings" to ones faith. It doesnt matter what Faith you have... Just as long as you have Faith. I heard that from someone, and it is so true. So i teach of a Christian point of veiw as in " Christ" the " Massiah" "Lord" "Redeemer" " The Creator" and so many other ones, "The Most High", and so on. But i must go i have a business meeting in a few, thank you so much my friend. Bon'jour

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!