Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angry Mom Takes Back the Internet!
5/2/2007 6:24:13 PM

I have read and seen about so many wonderful opportunities!  I have to say that I have been truly blessed with mine.  I am not only making AWESOME money, but protecting friends, family, the world!  I am meeting new fantastic people daily and getting them protected!  I am an Internet Security Advocate with Invisus Direct.  Please read the following!

Along with all the good the Internet provides, cyber-attacks against our personal privacy and security are reaching epidemic proportions.

These attacks are happening in our own homes and in our businesses, invading our privacy and potentially wreaking havoc in our lives. Our very own computers are being used to attack other people, businesses, and even our nation itself.

We have come to realize the average Internet user is not aware of these threats and has no idea about the dramatically increasing risks they face when connected to the Internet.

The INVISUS Direct Campaign for Internet Safety Awareness & Protection brings critical awareness to individuals, families and small business owners, and provides access to the necessary tools and ongoing expertise to secure their computers and stay protected.

We invite you to join the many thousands of others who have tested their computers, discovered these threats are real, and taken the necessary steps to protect themselves.

We encourage all who have become aware of these issues to share this vital information with their families, friends and communities. Together, we can reach many millions of people and inform them about the threats to their privacy and security, and help them get the protection they desperately need.  That is with Invisus Direct! 

Want to hear more?  Listen to a message from the CEO of Invisus Jamie Harrison   641-297-4274.

If you have any questions, I am very happy to answer them, feel free to contact me anytime!  I look forward to getting you protected and enjoy hassle free internet usage.  Oh, by the way...did I mention that our tech support is FREE, and based in the United States?

Is your computer protected from online predators or identity theft? Click here for a FREE scan: www.nomorehackers.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!