Marion Tucker
Genderfemale
Member SinceTuesday, August 21, 2001
Last ActivitySaturday, September 18, 2010
LocationCumming, Georgia, United States United States
Promote
About Me
About Me

My name is Marion. I was born in Schweinfurt, Germany. Both my parents were born in Germany and my father moved us to the United States when I was about 1 1/2 years old. He received an offer from my great uncle to take over his dog training school at the time when he really needed some life changes. We came over here on a big ship and I was told that I ran all over that ship while mom and dad were both sea sick. Guess I was a stinker even back then, LOL! I learned at an early age how to take care of animals and my love for them has never changed. I helped clean up after them, also trained and bathed them for many years.

Was married at age 18 to a wonderful man who is still in my life so I have only been married to him. We have a wonderful daughter who is grown up and is a Assistant Parts Manager for an Infiniti dealership in Atlanta. I am so proud of them and love them very much. My husband has been an electronics tech for a very long time and he works on bank equipment like ATM's and can build a computer from scratch. He is the one I turn to for internal computer advise.

I was a secretary and an administrative assistant for a doctors office for a while and then worked for different insurance companies processings claims through the years. I went to a technical school to learn some computer skills and then took a position at a printing company doing data entry of flight schedules and motel brochures. At one point I was training others how to do the same. I was also a real estate agent for a few years, but it was so backstabbing and cut throat I got out of it. Worked for Nissan in the accounting office and oh, I almost forgot I had a position at the Sheriff's Office here doing incident reports in the record's room for a while also.

In 2001 I started poking around the internet and thought hmmm, maybe I could make some money here. Well, after this many years I am finally making some. I had to learn the hard way, as not one sponsor really helped me to learn anything until I joined DirectMatches. I tried all the various downline clubs, the HYIP programs and the Doubler programs and failed plus they all sooner or later closed down. So now I am going to concentrate on a legit business. I found such a business in DirectMatches and have been there a little over three years now and earning weekly pay checks. Check out my profile page to find out a bit more. Would love to help you earn pay checks as well.

I have a love for Jesus that I did not have for a while but after loosing both my parents I had to turn to God for help. It has been a difficult 7 year period but I am making head way for sure. I belong to Lanier Church of God in Buford, GA (Pentecostal) and I love my church family very much. In fact I got re-baptized in March 2004. I actually grew up Lutheran but my parents hardly ever went to church. I just drove by this little church one day, on my way to pick up my daughter, when it struck me I needed to go in this particular church. I remember thinking, wow, okay I am going. The rest is history. If you are ever in our area on Sunday morning, please stop in for our 11 AM service. We would welcome you!

I have a mission now to help raise enough money to help my church build a Christian Family Center for everyone to come to for help and to have some fun.

My interests are animals, golf, nature, motorcycles, and helping people. I have one cocker spaniel and two kitties at home. I also love taking pictures and doing creative things like making business cards.

Feel so honored to have all of you as friends here and I hope I can make a difference here in some small way and to the rest of the world.

God Bless You All!

Marion Tucker

My Interests
My Interests (29)
Comments (141)
Friends (1928)
Photos (0)
Groups (0)
Events (0)
Forums (68)
Ads (0)
Webpage

Get Paid To Meet People plus advertise your business at the same time.

Free advertising in the yellow pages, events, classified ads, forums, blogs, and you can create a 30 seconds commercial about your business. They even have a system that sends people to your business, but the tool that you will enjoy is that you can do a networking search and pull up members in different areas all of the world who are looking for an opportunity.

We now have cash back shopping as well as My Tube so you can post your video all over the internet.

Cash prizes are given away weekly for being the most active using the site.

Young people, average people and seniors are all earning rising incomes here. Compliments any business you have. I am getting ever increasing pay checks each week and so can you!

Come sign up, post a free business profile and check us out today.

http://directmatches.com/goldie

NO MORE PILLS, just spray vitamins in your mouth! Carry your nutrients around in your pocket or purse. Anti-aging, Multivitamin & Vitality sprays available. Anti-aging one has resveratrol in it which is the good ingredient in wine for heart health accept it is like drinking 1,000 bottles of wine at one sitting. Opportunity of a life time or just purchase. Even the little guy can make money with this one.

Get more information here, free to enroll and check out. http://Goldie.AliveBuilder.com Sign ups going crazy! 300 in my downline in 2 days.

Just want to purchase product, go here - http://Goldie.AliveMax.com

facebook
Like us on Facebook!